The only Schecters I've ever heard of being faked are the Synyster Gates guitars and that's about it. And the faked Synyster Gates guitars are typically so atrociously finished that even a layman could tell something isn't right about them.

http://www.westsidedistribution.com/counterfeit-schecters/

The guitar you have doesn't look anywhere near that poor. The headstock proportions look correct and the label on the back of the headstock is legit in terms of size, placement and font. With that said though, it makes no sense to fake a guitar like a C-1. But sometimes its the very fact that it makes no sense to fake them is reason why they're faked in the first place because such logic makes everybody assume that all C-1's/Epiphones/Squiers/LTD's etc. are real.

For the record, serial numbers themselves mean nothing towards whether or not the guitar is real. Counterfieters just copy the numbers from photographs taken of the real thing, so the number itself can be made to seem consistent with the real thing extremely easily. What tells a lot more about the true origin of the guitar is actually the size, location and font used for the number and not the number itself.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 4, 2015,
Thanks,

by any chance, do you have any idea on how much my guitar might be worth?
I'm not sure, but since its a Chinese-made guitar, probably not much. Maybe $150-200.

One great way to know how much your guitar is worth is looking on ebay to see how much guitars of the exact model you have sell for.

Be careful not to mistake your guitar for a higher-end model because quite a few Schecters are given the title 'C-1' and they have different specs. What Schecter calls their guitars can be misleading. 'Diamond Series' doesn't really mean anything significant because 'Diamond Series' is a title given to just about all their mass-produced guitars.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 4, 2015,
It certainly doesn't look fake, but I don't think I've seen a bolt on neck on a Schecter before. What model is it?
^They've got several bolt-on models. Mostly cheaper models. Made in China, like this one. OP, don't worry about it. It's legit. I've seen dozens of them. But yeah, it's a low-end model. Sold for less than $300 new.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6