Page 1 of 3
So a cat has managed to get into my house and is now asleep on my bed. I don't even own a cat, but he's too cute and stuff.

What do I do?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Make a Chinese dish, cute equals delicious.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Put banners up for a missing cat with a contact number.

Only don't give them your actual number. Then you can keep the cat.

You're welcome.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
pics pls
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

Awful quality, but you can tell it's a cat... He's been like this for about half an hour now...
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
d'awwwwwwwwwww

keep it.

get it to the vet and stuff tho.

see if it can read those Preacher books and play your 3DS, too. it'd be one cool cat. hehe.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Call him Pete and conquer the world together in an evil fashion.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
d'awwwwwwwwwww

keep it.

get it to the vet and stuff tho.

see if it can read those Preacher books and play your 3DS, too. it'd be one cool cat. hehe.

He's currently lying on them! I'm never gonna get them back...

Yeah asking neighbours is a good idea, I just assumed he didn't have anyone because of a lack of collar.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
whatta champ just wandering into random ass houses and crashing out like its nbd

let the guy chill he's earned it
if you can keep it, buy one of those cat harnesses and take it for walks.

i wanted to do that with my mom's cats, but she wouldn't let me.
Quote by MinterMan22
whatta champ just wandering into random ass houses and crashing out like its nbd

Yeah I opened the door because I heard it for a delivery I missed (Guy knocked and wasn't there when I turned up) I go outside to see if he's still about and then I come back in and there's a cat asleep on my bed... They move so fast!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by MinterMan22

I agree that cat is badass
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by guitarxo
HELLO KITTY

Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I wish this happened to me.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Phone the police and say there is a trespasser in your house but don't tell them that it's just a cat, it will be super funny
I have nothing important to say
I'm actually a little disappointed nobody has made a joke about finding a ginger pussy lying on your bed in surprise… The Pit must have grown up a lot this year.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
get it scanned
if its not chipped your within your rights to claim it

thats how it works

pet owners pls chip ur pets

why's it got to be about rights? how about making a reasonable effort to find its owner and keeping it alive in the meantime cause that's what you'd want someone to do with your pet?
i don't know why i feel so dry
oh shit it's garfield

keep it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Similar thing happened to us, we opened our door one day and this fluffy black and white cat runs inside, sits down, and stares at us all innocent like he didn't just invite himself in. I'm happy we got to keep him, turns out he's the most awesome of all cats.
Is he neutered? If he is, could be a sign that he belongs to somebody... but AWWWW I'D KEEP ITTTTTTT.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Cat

apult?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Cat

apult?

But that would be a

Cat

astrophe?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I pray every night for this to happen to me.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Just walked into my bedroom; oh my god, it's turning into a worldwide invasion!!

Actually, I just wanted to post a picture of my cat >.>
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
That is a cute cat. Put up some posters.

This happened in my house about three or four months ago, and we've kept her ever since. At first we thought she came from someone elses place, but she never seemed to want to leave, so we let her stay.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Lion_Slicer
My aforementioned invader cat:

D'awwwwwww

This thread is now the cat thread.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100