I am looking for the guitar tabs of The Mexican, the Morello parts:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/gza-with-tom-morello-the-mexican/2850855

The chord parts aren't that interesting, but I really like the riffs he plays at 1:51 and 2:59, can someone help me find the tabs or tell me how to play it?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Lick 1
e|----------------------------7--8--8-p7----7-------------------------------------|
B|---------------------8--10-------------10---10-8-7-7h8h10-7h8h10-7h8h10-7h8h10--|
G|---8-9-11-----8-9-11------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-9------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lick 2
e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12--|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------15-12--------15-----|
G|--------------------------------------------11-12--12-14-14b16--14b16--14-12-14---------14-11---------|
D|----14---12----------------------------14-------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-14---------14---12-14---12---------14----------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------12------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                                              whammy pedal starts here
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Thank you!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.