Page 1 of 2
so i thought i would give you guys all a catch up if your wondering where i've been

i have decided to give up gigging after selling out various venues up and down the country after i found out my guitar tech was evading tax and i didnt agree with that so i fired him and didnt really have the time to replace him so i retired from the music biz. i also found myself getting into better shape as i got a gastric bypass so i dont eat so much food and makes me lose weight

so i gave you my catch up what about all you? hope to see some familiar faces and/or usernames from when i was here in my prime
IAMREALLYCOOL
who r u
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by deadsmileyface
more like "IAMREALLYUNCOOL" amirite hmu

wow really original coming from a dead smiley face i mean come on what even are you

IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
wow really original coming from a dead smiley face i mean come on what even are you

i am a artificial consciousness trapped in the body of a girl named veronica who wears high heels. these are my musings.
banned
what had happened the the ug we all knew and loved where the g stood for guitar now ug means ultimate gay foggots
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
what had happened the the ug we all knew and loved where the g stood for guitar now ug means ultimate gay foggots

I'm pretty sure it always meant that.

Difference is now we just segregate into our official threads and hate each other.
welcome back guy i dont remember. congrats on your successful gigging days

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Whenever some retired user comes back for the nostalgia it feels like that bit in 22 Jump Street when they go back to school and realise everyone's moved on. There's even a bit where gays are accepted but the jump street peeps think they're still targets, and whaddya know our old friend here usin dem gay hatin words already
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Whenever some retired user comes back for the nostalgia it feels like that bit in 22 Jump Street when they go back to school and realise everyone's moved on. There's even a bit where gays are accepted but the jump street peeps think they're still targets, and whaddya know our old friend here usin dem gay hatin words already

And loving the earth and recycling is cool now so their gas guzzling muscle car is #toteslame
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Wormholes
I don't know you. Also no one here plays guitar.

Do you post nasty shit like this all the time? Why do you have to be so goddamned rude to everyone? "IMREALLYCOOL" obviously wasn't even talking to you or directing this thread at you, he was directing it at people here he knows. Not knowing someone doesn't give you an excuse to be a smartass douche.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
Do you post nasty shit like this all the time? Why do you have to be so goddamned rude to everyone? "IMREALLYCOOL" obviously wasn't even talking to you or directing this thread at you, he was directing it at people here he knows. Not knowing someone doesn't give you an excuse to be a smartass douche.

oh shit this thread is getting hot 4real
banned
it's all about to kick off in here

remember boys nothing below the belt yeah
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

Jeez, imagine. Smartass comments in the Pit.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

the firing of shots is substantial

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
what a foggot
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by APileOfDeadCops

Damn, you know he is right because he has 1rst hand experience I'm being rude. IRL AND on this forum.

Something about calling the kettle black and whatnot
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL

I wish UG stood for Ultimate Gay instead of guitar.

Don't know what a foggot is though
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

From the urban dic(k) tioniory,

you foggot;
one's way to say "you ******" usually said by they elderly.
punk ass kids: lets throw eggs at this house!!crack!!

Grandpa:you foggot's dont egg my house!!?!?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Trowzaa
what a foggot

It is obviously that he is a foggot.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL

guitar is for losers

i liked it better when you were gone
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

Why don't you just touch his butt while you're at it, you foggot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

misspelling of Foghat i think.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

When people are nice on here I get suspicious, or assume it's sarcasm. Smart-ass comments, rudeposts and shitposts I understand. Don't worry, one day you'll understand how the internet works.
Quote by Dreadnought
WEREYOUREALLYFAT?

this is really insensitive dude. maybe you should think twice before you post next time.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
this is really insensitive dude. maybe you should think twice before you post next time.

maybe you should appreciate my joke
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
maybe you should appreciate my joke

i can appreciate how bad your joke was foggot
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2