My Name is Gina I was impressed when i saw your profile at community.ultimate-guitar.com and will like you to email me back to my in box so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box (gina2_u@yahoo.com). This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time please reply me to my email OK. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Gina.
banned
It turns out that all of those were left by Fassa multis. She was that desperate.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by deadsmileyface
i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.

i need an adult

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
ggg1 ggg3

sorry gina,

Im already engaged to chloe.

you were too slow to contact me and now you dont get to feel all my love haha.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Did she really attach the same picture twice and try to act like that counts as multiple pictures
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by theguitarist
sorry gina,

Why do you always steal the pretty girls away from me
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I would like to personally apologize to Joshua Garcia, who is of Latino heritage.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theguitarist
sorry gina,

Her hair isn't even wet. This looks suspicious. I think you should proceed with caution. I hear there are scamers out there.
I bet Gina's been sending this to loads of people, the dirty little slut
I have nothing important to say
Quote by theguitarist
sorry gina,

Ewww she's grody....
Quote by ErikLensherr
I would like to personally apologize to Joshua Garcia, who is of Latino heritage.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ErikLensherr

I would like to personally apologize to Joshua Garcia, for being of Hispanic heritage.
Quote by snipelfritz

I would like Joshua Garcia to personally apologize to me.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

like what part of spain are your ancestors from. we can be friends if it's an area with cool people.

I'm sorry everyone makes jokes about you, even if you enjoy them. It is better to loved and appreciated on your merit as a human rather than on some joke or meme hovering over you that may be totally unrelated to your own qualities.

I just want you to know that I see you only as the person with a easy going happy view of life, and totally forget about the Joshia Garcia joke (until others start posting it around you)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
like what part of spain are your ancestors from. we can be friends if it's an area with cool people.
Mexico, if I'm not mistaken. Tbh, I don't know a whole lot about my heritage and stuff, just that I was raised to believe I am Hispanic.

I'm sorry everyone makes jokes about you, even if you enjoy them. It is better to loved and appreciated on your merit as a human rather than on some joke or meme hovering over you that may be totally unrelated to your own qualities.
Ahhh I don't mind. All jokes aside, there are some people around here who do appreciate me as a person. That's enough for me.

I just want you to know that I see you only as the person with a easy going happy view of life, and totally forget about the Joshia Garcia joke (until others start posting it around you)
Cheers, bud. Glad you portray me that way.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Eastwinn
what is the joke

let me in on it

i don't quite know tbh, everyone just kinda goes "joshua garcia" and starts dancing like he's kensai or something, and I'm like "oh hey it's that pretty sweet guy Joshua. I wonder if we were friends, would I call him Josh. I hope I would, and we hang out on long summers by a lake near some quiet, forgettable little town, drinking cream sodas and skimming rocks"
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i would let Joshua Garcia make sweet, sweet love to me
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Joshua Garcia

It's cool, holmes. So am I, ese.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theguitarist
i don't quite know tbh, everyone just kinda goes "joshua garcia" and starts dancing like he's kensai or something, and I'm like "oh hey it's that pretty sweet guy Joshua. I wonder if we were friends, would I call him Josh. I hope I would, and we hang out on long summers by a lake near some quiet, forgettable little town, drinking cream sodas and skimming rocks"
I have no preference between Josh and Joshua, so whatever you like.

And

Quote by Bladez22
i would let Joshua Garcia make sweet, sweet love to me
I'd much rather be the receiver than the giver.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ahhh I don't mind. All jokes aside, there are some people around here who do appreciate me as a person. That's enough for me.

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

woah

i didn't even realize this was an issue

i though the jokes was just "the joshua garcia's is a funny band name haha"
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
woah

i didn't even realize this was an issue

i though the jokes was just "the joshua garcia's is a funny band name haha"
I don't think he's saying it's an issue, more than he's saying that it's a bit of an inconsiderate way of being rembered. Regardless of whether it's funny or not.

But again, it doesn't bother me. I wasnt trying to make the whole "The Joshua Garcias" thing a thing. But hey, if people get a kick out of it, then pssssh, fire away.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 5, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't think he's saying it's an issue, more than he's saying that it's a bit of an inconsiderate way of being rembered. Regardless of whether it's funny or not.

But again, it doesn't bother me. I wasnt trying to make the whole "The Joshua Garcias" thing a thing. But hey, if people get a kick out of it, then pssssh, fire away.

Are you forgetting what's in your sig.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Are you forgetting what's in your sig.
My sig isn't what made it a thing. This thread is.

Yeah, I started it. But the fact that it escaped from that thread isn't really on me.

And I only updated my sig because the first and last links are new to me.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by theguitarist

not sure if heterosexual
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.