That you don't know the answer to and there's no way to logically deduce the answer from anything your teacher or professor said to you. Do you **** it up (say something dumb or unplausible) or make your best guess?

I'd have gone with ****ing it up but the past two exams (well one exam and one quiz) I guessed and got both the extra credit right

edit: The question is unrelated/unimportant to anything your professor taught you but the question itself is something related to the class or maybe a recent event.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Mar 4, 2015,
I'm not exactly sure if that's an example of what you're talking about, but in an oral exam my teacher was asking me questions about lactic acid fermentation and as a kind of conclusive question he asked, 'And what does this have to do with James Cook?'

The correct answer of course was 'Sauerkraut!'
And I got it right.
But in this case it was slightly related.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
I had a college history professor ask us to fill in lyrics to "I am the Walrus" for extra credit. I got most of them right.
I would answer to the best of my ability because I would feel guilty for ****ing up on purpose.
cat
In one class I put down Pokemon and ninja turtles for answers I didn't know. I like to think I've matured since then and would answer to the best of my knowledge.

But prolly not doe.

I just realized your avatar is benders ass.
In primary school I had a maths test with 10 main questions and one extra credit one. I got all questions right and the teacher wanted to give me a 10 out of 10, but I was also a very annoying and stubborn kid and I eventually convinced the teacher to give me an 11 out of 10 score. First kid in the school to accomplish that
I wouldn't guess and then after the test would ask the teacher to explain it to me so I'd know in the future.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I'd guess because I'm a dingus and that's what I do on most test questions anyways if I don't know the answer.
¯\_()_/¯
I get it right everytime because I know my shit
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
May as well take a whack at it. Extra Credit means you can't be penalized, so guess.

That's like asking, "There is supposed to be a ten dollar bill on the floor. Should I look down and check?"

What if it's not there? You've lost nothing.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
An extra credit question on today's test was about a presentation I gave a couple weeks ago.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
In my Geography class the question asked something about North Africans emigrating to Europe and the question was what country started some rescue sea program. Guessed Italy because I saw a lot of boats when I was there. Then in my English class the question was what country's leader spoke to a joint congress session thing two days ago. Guessed Israel because I figured there was lots of stuff going on in that area. I love my brain.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?