I was still fawning over Suspended... Didn't even know about this.

Definitely not missing the vinyl. Bought the cd last time instead. Not a bad choice regardless.

**** me though, look at that album cover. S tier.
http://www.nocleansinging.com/2015/03/18/an-ncs-premiere-obsequiae-ay-que-por-muy-gran-fremosura-autumnal-pyre/

New tracks. My biased opinion is that I might enjoy this more than Suspended in the Brume of Eos, but I'll obviously have to wait until the final album is released. This band has their image suiting their music perfectly and what they're doing hasn't changed. Stayed true to their sound without sounding repetitious.
That album cover looks a lot like Valle Crucis Abbey in Wales. I have some similar pictures from when I went last summer.

On an initial listen this sounds like it covers a bit more ground than most of the songs on the previous album, which is a good thing because it sometimes felt like they were just circling around a pretty melody rather than taking it anywhere. I'm looking forward to finding out if the rest of the album holds up to the same standard.
The new tracks are fantastic. Both possibly better composed [which I wasn't sure they could do], and better produced. They sound gorgeous.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"