hello!

I am looking to buy an audio interface, so that I won't have to buy a much more expensive amp, as well as due to my limited space

I want to play death/black metal

I want zero latency

I want many effects

what else should I want? what else should I look for in an interface?

do you have any to suggest me?

which has the most effects? I am interested mainly in distorted effects, metal effects

is this good? http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0023BYDHK/

thanks!
Quote by guitaror

I want many effects

which has the most effects? I

thanks!

effects have nothing to do with interfaces directly

Quote by guitaror

hehe, no.
but I think it will manage for someone with a really tight budged

eehm, what is your budged?
so, how do I achieve heavy distortion like death/black metal? with an audio interface and without an amp?

my budget is 100
Quote by guitaror
so, how do I achieve heavy distortion like death/black metal? with an audio interface and without an amp?

decent software.
Don't know anything standalone for a heavy sound that is also free.
For a in a DAW you can get a shitload of awesome stuff for free.
But most DAWs cost money i believe.

I heard some positive things about the Behringer U-Phoria
but I don't have any experience with it myself
Quote by jaspervdv
decent software.
Don't know anything standalone for a heavy sound that is also free.
For a in a DAW you can get a shitload of awesome stuff for free.
But most DAWs cost money i believe.

I heard some positive things about the Behringer U-Phoria
but I don't have any experience with it myself

Peavey Revalver 4 has a standalone mode. You can also plug a midi pedal in to switch between presets. But you probably want a decently high quality interface or else you may grow disatisfied with the latency / playback monitor quality.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Look into Presonus, their interfaces come with Studio one which has amp modeling.
You can possibly get some of Lepou amp plugs that can do DM - I think he had a new one that is based on Engl.

Alternative is a multifx with USB connection, that might get you more bang for the buck. I think Zoom has some of the pedal sized processors that have audio interfaces.
So did you actually read the sticky, or did you just copy & paste your other thread into here?

In addition to the advice already provided in the sticky, you may also want to consider a Zoom G1on/G3. They are multi effect units that have a good selection of effects & amp sims and include a USB interface, however they are also a great tool for playing through with headphones for the times you aren't recording.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I run a Focusrite 2i4 and I have yet to find a flaw. Works perfect. For an amp sim, if you don't want to drop cash on a DAW or sim, you can use an iDevice. Here's my setup for iPad amp sims.

Powered USB hub (with a miniusb-->usb output) into an Apple Camera Connection Kit, into your device. Works with nearly every unsupported interface, just make sure you plug your interface into the hub BEFORE you connect it to your device.

I use BIAS, a $5 app, and it sounds pretty good. You choose from all types of amps and then edit what tubes they use, what transformers, settings, etc.