Page 1 of 2
What's picked up your mood today? Made you feel good, made you look forward to the future?

After a seriously crappy start to this year, I just bagged tickets to go and see Primus, and that familiar glow of happiness has returned!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Even though I've been up it's only 5:30. My day won't start until my second cup o joe.
The realisation that one more day at my shit desk job means weekend and therefore volunteer work and sleeping late
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I'm booked for a cruise to Jamaica in May, so that's been making my days for a while now since it keeps getting closer.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Uber-rocker
My band won $5000 yesterday.

Awesome, doing what? Got any big investment plans?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Awesome, doing what? Got any big investment plans?

Thanks! Ah it was a mildly glorified battle of the bands contest put on by a shopping centre
Yep, that money is going straight towards the recording/release of our EP. There should be a nice amount leftover for whatever else as well.
Today has been pretty horrible actually but I went to the library today and that was nice.
cat
I woke up at 5am after only sleeping 3 hrs but since I stayed in bed until like 6pm yesterday, due to taking a sick day, it was fine.

had a hr long sauna like shower, made me feel much better. Day is sunny and warm and because all the illness killed my appetite previously and I was not getting enough calories and so I've allowed myself some donuts and such today.

gonna top the calorie pile on with a burger soon and I'm looking forward to a gig tonight. either going to have a quick drink with a friend before the show (first band is 8:30) or going to see a movie if they bail (very likely)

also listened to the new screaming females today and it was pretty great.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by mind_meld
Ultimate-slash said my song sounded like Tool

You're welcome

Nothing has really made my day so far, but overall I'm in a pretty good mood and it's almost weekend, so that's cool
The sun shining for the first time in four months, I bought new shades today, and I'm going on a bike ride later on.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Nothing particularly bad about today so am good, although the day isn't over yet.

Bought homeless guy a coffee so spread happiness.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Some random guy commented on a YouTube video of mine from about a year ago suggesting I learn how to play a song before I perform it live.

Solid advice.
I drank a few sips of coffee so that's good. Think I might make an all carb & protein breakfast like a murican.
Quote by RAB11
Some random guy commented on a YouTube video of mine from about a year ago suggesting I learn how to play a song before I perform it live.

Solid advice.

Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Made eye contact with a cute girl as I got off the bus

Quote by RAB11

Solid advice.

Glad you took my advice to heart, just didn't want you to get hurt out there in the real world
Went to work at 6am so I could leave an hour early for a delivery. They delivered it at 7:30am while the mrs was still here. Bloody pointless getting up at 4:30am.

Still the sun is out so that's nice.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

The very small chances of me going to college were crushed because I can't even afford the application.
getting promoted to DMG in global offensive. yeah i have low standards what up?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
One of the offices I work at is closed until Monday so most of my workload will have to wait until next week.
#DTWD
Quote by chrismendiola
I called ultimate-slash a tool.

I'll have you know I'm not a tool

In fact, I think I'm an all-round great guy with a beautiful personality and amazing people skills.

I'm frickin' delightful, you stupidface
Got up at 6am went to school for 12 hours. (I commute, its a lot cheaper, but sucks). Had two midterms and studied all day. The only thing that got me through it was knowing that when I finished I was officially in spring break.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I have a gig tonight, so that's something I'm looking forward to.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I just bought Guild Wars 2 at $10 for myself and my sister to fill my empty life.

WoW's been getting boring.
Not much yet but it's only 9 am. Today might actually suck and I have no plans for tonight so today has the potential to be pretty shitty.
I've only been up like 10 minutes but it already feels like a bad day
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

i slept until 2 and then i went on ug, the only productive thing i've done today is taken a shower. yes i'm a lazy piece of shit
It's Friday. We have beer Fridays at work. It's great.

Also I'm seeing the missus later, so good times all round.
Quote by matt bickerton
It's Friday. We have beer Fridays at work. It's great.

Also I'm seeing the missus later, so good times all round.

beer fridays? where do you work, can i work there?
Page 1 of 2