I'm making a custom guitar and I am placing a fender telecaster bridge on my design (modern version) because of this I know I need a tele pickup for the bridge so for that I have come to the conclusion of choosing the hot rails STHR-1b pickups which are for the telecaster. I was wondering what other pickups I could combine with this if any that aren't telecaster pickups.
The only restriction you have, without having to do modifications, in the neck position is what has already been routed. Is there a cavity for a single coil? If there's nothing there, the possiblities are endless if you're willing to route the body (or have it done).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
The only restriction you have, without having to do modifications, in the neck position is what has already been routed. Is there a cavity for a single coil? If there's nothing there, the possiblities are endless if you're willing to route the body (or have it done).

I'm making the body so I'm routing it all myself I was just wondering if there's anything that combos well with that pickup for the sound I want.
Quote by Thomas Crump
I'm making the body so I'm routing it all myself I was just wondering if there's anything that combos well with that pickup for the sound I want.

And what would that sound be? What gear are you using (like amp, pedals etc.)?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
what type of tones do you want?

what's the rest of your gear?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?