Okay guys. This is a little embarrassing, but there is this guy I work with who seems to have this strange attraction to me, and we barely know each other. We work in seperate departments, but he frequently comes and sees me and sometimes he grabs my ass, and hardcore denies being gay.

One time he invited me over, and I thought why not, I don't have anything better to do. But he didn't let me drive my own car to his house, forcing me to stay the night there. He slept in only his underwear right in front of me (skin tight boxer briefs). This weirded me out alot, am I being overly judgemental?

Now he texts me like every day just to talk, constantly asking to hang out, he wants to go to the movies with me alone on Sunday (he's buying my ticket). Not to mention, we're drastically different people.

I feel like this guy might be gay for me. What does this seem like to you, Pit?
You're dumb.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
So you waited till the 24 hours were over till you decided to make another shitty thread. well-played my friend, well-played!

Just use your MO on the guy, ditchnator.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
S*** your pants, problem solved.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You apologised for being a prick and the day after, you're still posting stupid threads like a prick.

Good job.

Strange that you didn't abandon us, yet you still abandoned your friend.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
How is that a bad thing?

You could always take the Hunter S. Thompson approach, and who knows? Might be the best blow job you'll ever get.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
This isn't a stupid thread guys, this is legit serious.
So legit s*** your pants.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
This isn't a stupid thread guys, this is legit serious.

Why is it serious?

If the guy actually is gay and he likes you, what's the big deal?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Some people just come on harder as friends. Just tell him firmly that you need space, and if he is gay and tries to come onto you you gotta tell him straight up that you're not into guys.
this house is bitchin
Guessing you never just ask him if he was gay. Seems like a better idea then asking a bunch of strangers in the pit.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
Well if I asked him if he way gay then that would be awkward as all ****!

Because he'd think that you're gay for asking?

That wouldn't be awkward, that would be hilarious and the guy deserves a high five.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The only thing worse than the quality of these threads, are the people who insist on biting the bait
Watch a few episodes of House Hunters together. If he asks you, "dude, wtf, are you gay?!" then he's not gay. If he makes comments like, "those curtains are SO WRONG!" then he might be gay.

And for the record I am married, so I have to sit through that shit every now and again.
I didn't even read your thread but the answer is no.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by megano28
The only thing worse than the quality of these threads, are the people who insist on biting the bait

Nu-uh sister

We've all worn the T-shirt of calling his stories a load of shit, because they probably are. Doesn't stop it from being fun to slander him.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

I feel like this guy might be gay for me. What does this seem like to you, Pit?

So......are you hoping or worried?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
This guy is already thinking you're the girl in the relationship. Why not sit back and get taken care of?
STಠ_ಠ