Page 1 of 3
I am sick and tired of being called a RACIST and Transphobic all the f*cking time online.

I do not have one bigoted bone in my body, so anytime anyone calls me this BS infuriates me! I can't tell whether I'm just dealing with dumbass SJWs, or if I am actually a bigot...somehow. So I will repeat things I have said that got me accused in the first place.

"RACIST"

I said in inner city's all over the US, the black populations have FAR higher rates of violent crimes than whites. I said this whole "black lives matter" campaign is massively disceptive. This "movement" is making it out that whites are evil and blacks area overwhelmingly victimized by whites more. Yet throughout the U.S. , it's a blatant LIE, and blacks commit MURDER and violent crimes at FAR higher rates, AND blacks are KILLING whites at FAR higher rates than the other way around! This movement is blatantly ignoring the actual FACTS, which show WHITES are victims by blacks at FAR higher rates, yet the "bkack loved matter" lies and makes it out to be the opposite to suit their blatantly misleading anti-white agenda. Pointing out anti white murders and racism doesn't make me a RACIST! Sharpton and protesters sure don't give a f*ck about all the WHITE LIVES that are murdered by blacks!

NOW, I only stated FACTS, so am I RACIST UG? And if you say ya, you better prove it!

"Transphobic"

First off, I am GAY, and I know a few transgenders, one of which I can call a friend, so how in the FLYING F*CK can I be "transphobic" in the first place!!!

Anyways, all I ever said was that the T from LGBT should be removed. It is a completely different issue than the others, so lumping it in with LGB was f*cking stupid IMO, and because that T is attached, the progress of gay rights has been stalled in the process! Because Transgender has a much bigger stigma with it, and its a completely different issue, so that's to it being added to LGBT, gay rights had been slightly held back!

Also, I also was called transphobic because I think being transgender is a choice. Which is different from being gay. Gay people don't choose to be attracted to same sex. The bigots won't believe it and say we are choosing, there is no way to prove it (just like you can't prove you are left handed by choice) ...however, you CAN prove factually that the transgender was born with a penis/vagina, and biological male/female....hence the sex change was factually a choice by surgery, and you chose to be a different gender factually by surgery.

HOWEVER, I STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT TRANSGENDERS AND IDENTIFY THEM THE WAY THEY VIEW THEMSELVES AS. OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHY THE TRANSPHOBIC THING IS STUPID TO ME.

Do you see anything that is transphobic about this? And if you do, prove it!
Last edited by radiogaga88 at Mar 6, 2015,
i'm not racist i have black friends
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by radiogaga88
I am sick and tired of being called a RACIST and Transphobic all the f*cking time online.

I do not have one bigoted bone in my body, so anytime anyone calls me this BS infuriates me! I can't tell whether I'm just dealing with dumbass SJWs, or if I am actually a bigot...somehow. So I will repeat things I have said that got me accused in the first place.

"RACIST"

I said in inner city's all over the US, the black populations have FAR higher rates of violent crimes than whites. I said this whole "black lives matter" campaign is massively disceptive. This "movement" is making it out that whites are evil and blacks area overwhelmingly victimized by whites more. Yet throughout the U.S. , it's a blatant LIE, and blacks commit MURDER and violent crimes at FAR higher rates, AND blacks are KILLING whites at FAR higher rates than the other way around! This movement is blatantly ignoring the actual FACTS, which show WHITES are victims by blacks at FAR higher rates, yet the "bkack loved matter" lies and makes it out to be the opposite to suit their blatantly misleading anti-white agenda. Pointing out anti white murders and racism doesn't make me a RACIST! Sharpton and protesters sure don't give a f*ck about all the WHITE LIVES that are murdered by blacks!

NOW, I only stated FACTS, so am I RACIST UG? And if you say ya, you better prove it!

"Transphobic"

First off, I am GAY, and I know a few transgenders, one of which I can call a friend, so how in the FLYING F*CK can I be "transphobic" in the first place!!!

Anyways, all I ever said was that the T from LGBT should be removed. It is a completely different issue than the others, so lumping it in with LGB was f*cking stupid IMO, and because that T is attached, the progress of gay rights has been stalled in the process! Because Transgender had a much bigger stigma with it, and its a completely different issue, so that's to it being added to LGBT, gay rights had been slightly held back!

Also, I also was called transphobic because I think being transgender is a choice. Which is different from being gay. Gay people don't choose to be attracted to same sex. The bigots won't believe it and say we are choosing, there is no way to prove it (just like you can't prove you are left handed by choice) ...however, you CAN prove factually that the transgender was born with a penis/vagina, and biological male/female....hence the sex change was factually a choice by surgery, and you chose to be a different gender factually by surgery.

HOWEVER, I STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT TRANSGENDERS AND IDENTIFY THEM THE WAY THEY VIEW THEMSELVES AS. OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHY THE TRANSPHOBIC THING IS STUPID TO ME.

so you are unsure what you are? you are a racist, why else would you even say all this shit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
first part is actually false though, "black" neighborhoods are low income areas, other low income areas with a high white population have similar crime stats. Its the environment they're in, not the colour of their skin. Speaking from someone in the UK, "black" areas in London have similar crime statistics of the really poor areas in the countryside where I'm from.

Transgender folk should definitely be included in the LGBT+ banner, its a similar issue. Sexuality and gender differences/issues go hand in hand. Secondly, it most certainly is not a choice. Have you actually spoken to your "friend" about it? or did they tell you they did it for a laugh? Scientifically speaking there's actually a fairly solid theory as to why people are transgender, and its to do with how we develop in the womb and how we all start of as female and then either develop as female, or radically change and become male. The theory suggests that there's a hormone imbalance and the brain doesn't quite develop in the same way the body does.

you dont choose to feel like you were born in the wrong body.
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 6, 2015,
WTF I asked for proof about how I am a RACIST and a transphobe and getting none!

In the race section I only spoke FACTS. Speaking FACTS makes me a RACIST now? It's fact blacks murder whites at FAR higher rates than other way around. IT's fact blacks commit violent crimes at FAR higher rates all around the US.

That makes me RACIST stating FACTS? So it seems this board is SJWs?
I am 19, no RACIST bone or hate for transgender in my body only love, so don't accuse that deal with no proof
Hating black people is only part of why you're racist. The majority of your racism is because you often speak in all caps
Quote by radiogaga88
So it seems this board is SJWs?

Yes. Also, from the way you type it's more like you're capitalist amirite?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by radiogaga88
WTF I asked for proof about how I am a RACIST and a transphobe and getting none!

In the race section I only spoke FACTS. Speaking FACTS makes me a RACIST now? It's fact blacks murder whites at FAR higher rates than other way around. IT's fact blacks commit violent crimes at FAR higher rates all around the US.

That makes me RACIST stating FACTS? So it seems this board is SJWs?

It is racist if your facts are wrong yet you cling to them cause stereotypes. Being black has nothing to do with the violence in the inner cities. Being born poor in a ghetto is a recipe for disaster for anyone no matter the color.

The black lives matter campaign was about cops killing unarmed black people, which actually has happened... not sure why you are bringing the crime rate under black people into this discussion. That's the generic racist thing to do. Basically Fox news level stupid:
-White cop kills unarmed black guy
-community gets outraged
-Fox news: "why aren't they angry about black on black killings. The rest of the media are making this all about colour. Being white isn't easy either. Save christmas. Evolution is just a theory. Global warming is a scam stop your scare tactics."

S.E. cupp is ****ing hot though

edit: you even brought Sharpton into it. Holy shit. You should get a job at the Fox news station.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 6, 2015,
you have literally 0 facts. You have statements that hold no merit on their own. Saying BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME!!! doesn't make it a fact unless you have a source or statistic, but even then they can be unreliable

The PROOF is that you keep stating that BLACKS commit more CRIME than WHITES. and that TRANSGENDER is a CHOICE.

FVCKING SJWS telling you you're a RACIST and an IDIOT because you ARE.

I have my own beef with a certian type of SJW myself, trust me, I dislike them quite a bit. But if they're saying what I'm saying then I 100% agree with them on this one

Also, I honestly cannot remember the last time I heard about a black person killing a white person... That shit tends to get blown up all over the place. There was a reason that the gangs never used to shoot at white people, because it gained to much attention from the media and police. You really are talking out your arse on that one
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 6, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
first part is actually false though, "black" neighborhoods are low income areas, other low income areas with a high white population have similar crime stats. Its the environment they're in, not the colour of their skin. Speaking from someone in the UK, "black" areas in London have similar crime statistics of the really poor areas in the countryside where I'm from.

Transgender folk should definitely be included in the LGBT+ banner, its a similar issue. Sexuality and gender differences/issues go hand in hand. Secondly, it most certainly is not a choice. Have you actually spoken to your "friend" about it? or did they tell you they did it for a laugh? Scientifically speaking there's actually a fairly solid theory as to why people are transgender, and its to do with how we develop in the womb and how we all start of as female and then either develop as female, or radically change and become male. The theory suggests that there's a hormone imbalance and the brain doesn't quite develop in the same way the body does.

you dont choose to feel like you were born in the wrong body.

But I never said transgender choose mentally to feel like other gender, I said they factually choose to have surgery and physically change gender by surgery!
Look mate, in all seriousness you should give us some context here. If you walk into a gas station and start spouting this nonsense for no reason of course people are going to think you're racist.

The subject of race is still, for god knows what reason, a touchy subject. So maybe it's not so much what you say, but how you present your 'FACTS' that makes you come off as racist.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by radiogaga88
But I never said transgender choose mentally to feel like other gender, I said they factually choose to have surgery and physically change gender by surgery!

Many trans people cannot get surgery for health/insurance/other reasons, that doesn't make them less trans. Yes, they choose to go through surgery, but that's like saying that someone chooses to have a heart surgery. Yeah, they can choose not to have surgery, doesn't mean that they chose to have the heart problem in the first place

In the OP you said that transgender is a choice

Also, I also was called transphobic because I think being transgender is a choice.

however, you CAN prove factually that the transgender was born with a penis/vagina, and biological male/female....hence the sex change was factually a choice by surgery, and you chose to be a different gender factually by surgery.

you can backpedal all you want
yeah it's a real mystery why people are sensitive about it
i don't know why i feel so dry
You're so racist and transphobic that other biggots look up to you and say "that's the man I want to be."

And this is coming from someone who hates SJWs.

As for proof, Bladez answered the racism perfectly in one of the first posts. The transphobia is because you think it's a choice, yet being gay isn't a choice. Would you call someone who told you being gay is a choice homophobic?

Now it's back to /pol/ with you.
People go into jail straight and then they **** dudes in there and you're gonna tell me being gay isn't a choice.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Let's see...

Quote by radiogaga88
"RACIST"

I said in inner city's all over the US, the black populations have FAR higher rates of violent crimes than whites.

Sources please.

I said this whole "black lives matter" campaign is massively disceptive. This "movement" is making it out that whites are evil and blacks area overwhelmingly victimized by whites more.

I think you'll find these people to pronounce such extreme views only to attract the media, but I don't know any of them so I can't tell for sure.

Yet throughout the U.S. , it's a blatant LIE, and blacks commit MURDER and violent crimes at FAR higher rates, AND blacks are KILLING whites at FAR higher rates than the other way around!

Need I repeat myself? Sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
Statistics do show actually that the majority of the people who commit murders in the USA happen to be black men. However, alot of these murders are drugs/gang related. If white people shared the same gang culture, the figures would be much more balanced.

And don't forget, the Bureau of Justice Statistics as well as the other institutions that gather this information are infamous for their inaccuracy, due to their exclusive reliance on criminal activity the police knows about. Not exactly a complete source, you can imagine.

This movement is blatantly ignoring the actual FACTS, which show WHITES are victims by blacks at FAR higher rates, yet the "bkack loved matter" lies and makes it out to be the opposite to suit their blatantly misleading anti-white agenda. Pointing out anti white murders and racism doesn't make me a RACIST!

It's unfair, but that's what extremists do. They don't argue, they label and lash out against anyone with a different opinion. That's why they're extremists. (yes, I'm labeling them. whoopdeedoo.)

Sharpton and protesters sure don't give a f*ck about all the WHITE LIVES that are murdered by blacks!

Might be a good time to remember that emotions are best used as tools only.

You posted statements.

With that out of the way...

"Transphobic"

Congratulations, people aren't bothered. But that's just me putting myself in your opponents position, so please don't mind me.

Anyways, all I ever said was that the T from LGBT should be removed. It is a completely different issue than the others, so lumping it in with LGB was f*cking stupid IMO, and because that T is attached, the progress of gay rights has been stalled in the process!

Yes, the matter of gender identity has nothing to do with sexual preferences. There are transgenders who hate the organ they were born with, and there are transgenders who really don't care as long as they're comfortable in their own skin.

Because Transgender has a much bigger stigma with it, and its a completely different issue, so that's to it being added to LGBT, gay rights had been slightly held back!

Whether gay rights have been slowed down because of mislabeling is difficult to say.

Also, I also was called transphobic because I think being transgender is a choice. Which is different from being gay. Gay people don't choose to be attracted to same sex.

According to science, it's actually quite the same.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Studies_of_brain_structure
(I should point out that while these studies do provide empirical evidence, their findings will propably not be taught to people in biology class until people have come to accept it....if it's true.)

The bigots won't believe it and say we are choosing, there is no way to prove it (just like you can't prove you are left handed by choice) ...however, you CAN prove factually that the transgender was born with a penis/vagina, and biological male/female....hence the sex change was factually a choice by surgery, and you chose to be a different gender factually by surgery.

God forbid you tell people their freedom is limited.

Homosexuality has always been promoted as a sexual preference. Emphasis on the preference. It's going to take a long time before everyone realises that this is nature, not nurture...if it's true ofcourse.

Good.

People should really stop with the instant-emotional-response. It's starting to get annoying.

EDIT: late night here, bodged some mistakes
Last edited by Lord_Doku at Mar 6, 2015,
im not gonna read all that but if you went through all that trouble to tell people how you arent something, you probs are that thing danYes
can't be ARSED reading through this THREAD but i KNOW that its GREAT just from looking and that is a FACT
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What is the point you are trying to make when stating these alleged "FACTS"?

Why is it that you feel you need to call on violent crime statistics to draw distinctions between blacks and whites? According to your post it is very clear to any reader that your purpose in doing so is to denounce black people organizing to promote awareness for the subjugation they feel in our society. This is, whether you realize it or not, racist.

You can continue to deny your racist tendencies, or you can recognize them and work to be a better more tolerant person, or you can accept that you are somewhat racist and stop moaning about it.

Transphobic? Yes.

Wanting to separate your group from theirs because you are afraid your image will be tarnished by association is very definitely transphobic.

The LGBT community formed to support each other and advocate for the rights of all. The "T" has probably found it slower going to gain social acceptance than the "L" "G" or "B" but they were part of that community and fighting just as hard for the entire community. For you to turn around and say "hey we've made great progress but we are still getting tarnished by association with the less acceptable part of our "community" so we're going to cut you out and let you fend for yourself" is very much transphobic. It doesn't matter if you have transgender friends or not, you can still feel they are less than you - which you do because you want to kick them out of your club that's fighting for equal rights.

You claim you don't have a bigoted bone in your body. And you're completely right because bones aren't bigoted. It's your ideas and attitudes toward other groups in society that are bigoted. You see divisions and some groups as less than others, this is clear and evident from your post. That is bigotry.
Si
Quote by Eastwinn
tfw the justice system prays on black people

i think you meant to say preys

makes you as big a moron as ts
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i think you meant to say preys

makes you as big a moron as ts

Quote by radiogaga88

This logic though.

It's basically like me saying you choose to have sex with men so being gay must be a choice.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You're racist, transphobic and you seem like the kind of person that might just say they are gay for the attention, tbqh.
Cry yourself to ash
TS, you seem to be more concerned of being of accused of racism, than actually racism itself.

You have the whole of the internet at your disposal. Why don't you learn about racism and educate yourself.
you claim to state "facts" yet provide no sources

do you even works cited?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
you know, i don't think that rant about racism is helping your case.

WHITE LIVES
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
People are all ****ed up. You're ****ed up OP. I'm ****ed up. We're all ****ed up.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Page 1 of 3