Ok I think I've looked just about everywhere and I cant find out how much this Tab Pro thing costs!!!

Anyone got any Ideas?

Bro, it says it about 5 places when you enter the tab pro section on UG, its 39.99$ for lifetime subscription
Just be aware that whatever device you sign up on is the only device you can use it on. For example I upgraded to the pro membership on my iphone right after I purchased the app for the iphone. I thought hey, I'm paying for the membership I can use it on my computer or Ipad....apparently it does not work that way. I can only use the pro membership features on my Iphone and not on anything else. Confirmed this via email with customer rep with Ultimate Guitar when I questioned why I was not able to pull up pro tab features on the computer. Wish I had known that...
Quote by davewaters
Bro, it says it about 5 places when you enter the tab pro section on UG, its 39.99$ for lifetime subscription

Im only looking at the UG website not using app store etc
Quote by april67
Just be aware that whatever device you sign up on is the only device you can use it on. For example I upgraded to the pro membership on my iphone right after I purchased the app for the iphone. I thought hey, I'm paying for the membership I can use it on my computer or Ipad....apparently it does not work that way. I can only use the pro membership features on my Iphone and not on anything else. Confirmed this via email with customer rep with Ultimate Guitar when I questioned why I was not able to pull up pro tab features on the computer. Wish I had known that...

Thanks for the advice I only plan to use via my pc as I have used a few apps on my iphone and its just to small and too much of a pain in the butt. As for your situation that sux it aint to clear UG
well I did it went and paid and got going right away then when I had enough and shut down I cant get back in!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhh
what if you change your phone? you know, it is an iPhone and one day you see the light and all
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.