Came across a young girl is desperately in need of a little help with her dog.. Feel free to donate but a share is more than appreciated. Thank you for your time. Please read the extract below from the fundraiser details:

"Hi,
My name is Sophie and I am 16 year olds, and my German Shepherd Hunter is 17 months old. Hunter is in a lot of pain due to sever Hip Dysplasia and is urgent need of two THR (Total Hip Replacements) In dogs, Hip Dysplasia is an abnormal formation of the hip socket that, in it's most severe form it can eventually cause crippiling lameness, and severely painful arthiritis of the joints. It is a Gentetic (polygenic) trait that is affected by enviromental factors. Hunter is in a lot of pain and really needs the surgery that we just cannot afford. Please help us reach our goal. Thank you.

Hunter came into my life in October 2013. We got Hunter as company for and assistance for me as i suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome and Hyper Mobility. Hunter has helped me so much through my recovery, just by being there by my bed when I wake up in the morning makes it easier for me to get myself out of bed. He is a very special dog to me and I love him with all my heart, as do many other people in our lives! Despite the pain Hunter is still determind to look after me and be there for me whenever I need him.

It's my turn now to help my best friend to get better, please donate as much as you can to help us reach our goal. Unfortunately if we cannot get Hunter his surgery he will have a much shorter painful life.

Every little helps...
Please share to all your friends and family.
Thank you."

Here is the link to the donation page. Thank you very much for your time. http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/hunters-hips/298962
Hip dysplasia is so common in german shepards, if you get one you should expect it to happen sooner or later and save up money sooner or later