This is probably going to sound stupid by i googled it and found no answer.

The thing is, i have been using Reaper for a while now. Recorded my tracks and everything. But one day i unplugged my m-audio while the software was on because i had to go to another room and saved my project because i tweaked it.

Now after reopening my project, i have no input signal although it shows that i have on my interface. I can't record anymore. Been playing in the preferences and couldn't fix it.

Any ideas?
Quote by diabolical
Try the Reaper forum. My guess would be that you'll have to go to Preferences and enable the inputs.

"Enable inputs" box is checked. I don't know what the problem is http://oi57.tinypic.com/e9atdt.jpg

People on Reaper forums are assholes. Thats why i hoped to get help here.
Quote by shadow-guitar
People on Reaper forums are assholes.
I too am an asshole.
I usually help people and solve their problems most of the time here though.

How are the ASIO driver settings?
Are you sure you've selected the right input in your track in the mixer/arrange window?
What interface are you using in particular?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I too am an asshole.
I usually help people and solve their problems most of the time here though.

How are the ASIO driver settings?
Are you sure you've selected the right input in your track in the mixer/arrange window?
What interface are you using in particular?

"Fast track" is selected as input but still no sound despite track monitoring being on. Like i said i already recorded with it but lost sound after i saved my project with interface unplugged.

This the m-audio model i have http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/QaAAAOSwj0NUl0mr/$_12.JPG
Last edited by shadow-guitar at Mar 7, 2015,
From what I settings appear right. Maybe you need to set up track output to the proper channels once you're in the track view window, or assign to the right output bus.

Try recording little snippet now and then flip to your built in interface to see if you get sound, then flip back asio mode for the M-Track.
Quote by diabolical
From what I settings appear right. Maybe you need to set up track output to the proper channels once you're in the track view window, or assign to the right output bus.

Try recording little snippet now and then flip to your built in interface to see if you get sound, then flip back asio mode for the M-Track.

Thats the problem, Reaper is not picking up an input signal while my interface does. Can't record ..
Last edited by shadow-guitar at Mar 8, 2015,
Does reaper pick up the audio if you're in another project?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Nothing in other projects as well. The DAW itself is not picking the input signal. I can hear the dry signal by pressing a button on the interface, so its working properly. Re-installed Reaper and nothing (thought i lost all my plug-ins and i died a little).

Edit: After like 2 days i finally get an error message that might lead us to a fix. I get "Error initializing ASIO driver". I re-installed it and now it says my interface is not streaming.
Last edited by shadow-guitar at Mar 8, 2015,
Simply reinstall all the audio drivers involved.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Follow proper driver uninstall and reinstall procedure, if there's uninstaller for the M-Audio software, use that.
My Edirol audio card threw that error once, I rebooted with the audio card on another USB port and it recognized.
Last edited by diabolical at Mar 8, 2015,