I've been playing guitar for going on 5 years now but I never really was good at finding amp settings. I've been wondering the amp settings for 3 songs but never could find them online so I'm posting here in hopes of having them finally answered! I want to do one of them for my school's talent show since it's my senior year but really want to get the settings first I really really really be grateful if anyone can help me! The songs are

1. Hinder - Without you (I REALLY want this one like no other! Especially the solo tone)

2. Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer

3 . AC-DC - Rock Or Bust

I know that amp settings aren't perfectly generalized, but it can be a good starting point for me to tweak, just whatever amp settings you guys use for these will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!
the best amp setting to play people a Bon Jovi song is to turn the amp off.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
first we need to know whether your amp goes up to 11

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I suggest posting this in guitar gear and accessories where you are less likely to have your time wasted and more likely to find the info you need

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

errr wait you already did o:

Did you post in the settings thread like spam bot suggested?
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
maybe choose less shit songs and you'll get all the chicks
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Wormholes
ew dad bands

As a soon to be 45 year old dad. I can honestly say Bon Jovi always blew goats.
Quote by luvs2gro
I suggest posting this in guitar gear and accessories where you are less likely to have your time wasted and more likely to find the info you need

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

errr wait you already did o:

Did you post in the settings thread like spam bot suggested?

I did lol but it'll probably take awhile from there, I guess it's worth it though if it works!
I don't disrespect all of your tastes in music, so why come and be condescending towards me? Everyone has their own taste in music and if I want to play Bon Jovi I'm gonna play Bon Jovi. It's not about the money or the chicks when you play guitar. If it is to you then you are playing for the wrong reasons. I play because I enjoy it, I don't care if I ever make a single dime from playing, I just want to play. Rock N Roll is about doing what you want, therefore I'm gonna play Bon Jovi. They may not be my number 1 band but that doesn't mean they don't have a few good songs.
Yeah man. Girl power!!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Bon Jovi's more of a mom band.

I should say that's even worse but I'm sitting here blasting some billy idol