Page 1 of 5
imagine being outraged by something like this
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I wonder who paid for that college to be built and who paid for them to be there...oh yeah,
It's blatantly a symbol of cis oppression anyway.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The student council approved the resolution on a 6-4 vote

democracy in action go america!
Surprised that shit didn't need a super-majority.

But really, this is pretty stupid.

But, shit, even the dumbest liberals are still half as ignorant as the smartest Republicans.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
jfc, ban everything already for ****s sake.

But I thought I just read something that this got rejected somehow? Like some other student thing vetoed the idea.

And, like, why the **** are there even "student governments," it's the dumbest most asinine concept. People who join or take seriously that shit are the worst.

I hate a lot of the culture/attitude on/around college campuses/administrations if you can't tell.

"freedom of speech, in a space that aims to be as inclusive as possible, can be interpreted as hate speech."

This is just the worst. Hahaha, I mean, really, come on.
Last edited by seanlang01 at Mar 7, 2015,
UC Irvine is one of the schools I might be attending this fall. If I end up there, I pledge to proudly raise the proper flag in that lobby

Quote by TheChaz
UC Irvine is one of the schools I might be attending this fall. If I end up there, I pledge to proudly raise the proper flag in that lobby

Oh **** yes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by seanlang01
jfc, ban everything already for ****s sake.

But I thought I just read something that this got rejected somehow? Like some other student thing vetoed the idea.

And, like, why the **** are there even "student governments," it's the dumbest most asinine concept. People who join or take seriously that shit are the worst.

I hate a lot of the culture/attitude on/around college campuses/administrations if you can't tell.

This is just the worst. Hahaha, I mean, really, come on.

That quote is the best
My God, it's full of stars!
Nationality, national identity and patriotism is a manifestation of media. So meh.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Hahahahhahhaahaha

Good stuff!
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
I don't care. They could replace it with the soviet flag and I still wouldn't care.
Quote by byob_soad2
democracy in action go america!

What would happen if the vote was a tie? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!
the article comments are terrible

'close the school'

'communists'

'fockers'

srsly
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Mar 8, 2015,
'On Friday, state Sen. Janet Nguyen, R-Santa Ana, said she and other legislators may introduce a state constitutional amendment to prohibit "state-funded universities and college campuses from banning the United States flag."'

imagine being a senator and deciding this matters
i don't know why i feel so dry
Its just like regular government, the few deciding for the many.

I wonder how many of those in that student "government" have federally funded student loans?
Quote by CodeMonk
Its just like regular government, the few deciding for the many.

I wonder how many of those in that student "government" have federally funded student loans?

I wonder how many will be in debt well into their 30's?
Quote by WaterGod
I wonder how many will be in debt well into their 30's?

All of them.
Who they are in debt with may change from the feds, to some bank, credit card company, mortgage company, but they will likely never be completely free from debt.
Quote by CodeMonk
All of them.
Who they are in debt with may change from the feds, to some bank, credit card company, mortgage company, but they will likely never be completely free from debt.

and i wonder why they might be upset
Quote by CodeMonk
Welcome to adulthood in the 21st century.

Wow thanks for the really enlightening comment there gramps.
I can see why you guys would be upset, but can't you respect their constitutional right to free speech?
KIFFLOM
Last edited by sonic_hippy at Mar 8, 2015,
Quote by Trowzaa
imagine being outraged by something like this

yea i'm finding it hard to care

Quote by WaterGod
What would happen if the vote was a tie? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!

the voters play a legislative version of cum biscuit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 8, 2015,
Quote by snipelfritz

But, shit, even the dumbest liberals are still half as ignorant as the smartest Republicans.

nope

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrashtastic15
and i wonder why they might be upset

I had $30k+ in student loan debt and paid it off completely in less than 2 years. It's called not being a fucking libtard bitch who thinks everything should be handed to me.

And that has nothing to do with why they wanted to ban the flag.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Mar 8, 2015,
i am sure this great victory will really improve the lives of marginalized people & impair the capitalist machine.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I had $30k+ in student loan debt and paid it off completely in less than 2 years. It's called not being a fucking libtard bitch who thinks everything should be handed to me.

jfc you are such an embarrassing person.
Idgaf.

People like Lil Wayne wipe their feet on the flag for a more high, artistic purpose.

Quit getting so attached to a cloth, its merely a symbol that doesnt speak for the in-itself

Quote by Rossenrekt
r we really free if were not free to ban everything makes u think imo

Only Mods r free
Last edited by Fat Lard at Mar 8, 2015,
All the students respsonsible should be exiled from America/executed. Nobody is going to miss them.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Fat Lard
Idgaf.

People like Lil Wayne wipe their feet on the flag for a more high, artistic purpose.

Quit getting so attached to a cloth, its merely a symbol that doesnt speak for the in-itself

Imo it's more about people going so far to the left that they just jump off into the deep end then this being an offense or something to the flag.

Sometimes they get worse than fox news.
Page 1 of 5