30 64%
No
15 32%
Maybe so
2 4%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 2
Is stupid. Agree or no?

EDIT: I just learned via google doodle that DST starts on International Women's Day (this year at least, I dunno how this stuff works.) IWD is literally the shortest day of the year. JFC, what a bunch of dicks.
Last edited by seanlang01 at Mar 8, 2015,
Yeah, it's pretty awful.

EDIT: Note, this is probably the only time I will ever agree with seanlang
Yes, but only when it makes my weekend off shorter. Which is today, so yes.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Shit were about to lose an hour. That gives me even less time to get homework done.
Quote by TheChaz
Yeah, it's pretty awful.

EDIT: Note, this is probably the only time I will ever agree with seanlang
You forgot the 01
Quote by Wormholes
as a farmer this offends me

Just get back on your damn tractor and stop ruining our lives!
it varies depending on where you are

surprisingly, observance of dst varies depending on where you are
i don't know why i feel so dry
Sucks. An hour outta my weekend off. Of course the extra hour in Fall is pretty nice.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Food comes from the supermarket or the restaurant, you berk.

Farmers just take credit for putting a fence around nature's hard work.
Don't sweat it. 'Farming' was even invented until southerners needed a reason to keep slaves.

"Uh, well we need them for...farming? Yeah! Farming. That's totally a thing."

#history101
You know DST change doesn't happen on the same day for everyone right?

Get over it. It works for countries nearer the poles. If we didn't move the clocks forward in the UK sunrise would be about 3.45am and sunset at 8.20pm during June.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

As you can see, less than half the world observes daylight savings, which shows just how stupid it is
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Yeah, but who the hell cares what Africa thinks? They don't even have clocks to adjust.

And DST would really mess up China's concept of time, where they secretly add one hour to the factory's working day every fortnight.
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at Mar 8, 2015,
Quote by Irondevil

As you can see, less than half the world observes daylight savings, which shows just how stupid it is

All developed countries do it, most undeveloped countries don´t do it.

-> must be stupid.

Yeah... suck it Vulcanolander
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
lolArizona

Quote by Neo Evil11
Vulcanolander

Too soon
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at Mar 8, 2015,
Quote by Irondevil

That's not the point of it...
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Than what is?
The clue is in the name, isn't it?

Also, I generally don't really notice the clock changing as I really only check time on my phone, pc and alarm clock, and all of them are adjusted automatically.

Does kinda freak me out when I get up in the middle of the night to pee, come back and notice that I've either taken a really long piss or travelled back in time.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Mar 8, 2015,
I love DST. I love more longer sunlight during the day. I love 9PM with dusk still setting in. It should just be permanent.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I love DST. I love more longer sunlight during the day. I love 9PM with dusk still setting in. It should just be permanent.

+1
My God, it's full of stars!
we should move to daylight killings time and set the clocks twelve hours forward permanently

and whether you treat it as AM or PM is up to you
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Irondevil
Than what is?

To match our routine in a more optimal way with the actual distribution of sunlight during the day. Granted you could also say: "just get up an hour earlier/later". Problem is that a lot of the countries working times etc. are fixed. It's easier to change the actual time, then to mess with all individual contracts separately
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 8, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi

I hate losing and hour but I don't mind it for months and months of this. It being pitch black out by 7pm really ****s with my head.
Quote by OddOneOut
You know DST change doesn't happen on the same day for everyone right?

Get over it. It works for countries nearer the poles. If we didn't move the clocks forward in the UK sunrise would be about 3.45am and sunset at 8.20pm during June.

I didn't realize this until I started traveling for work lately, but without DST changes the sun comes up at like 4 AM in north canada no joke. That's just stupid.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
7 pm now and it is almost fully dark... meanwhile it is already getting light while I'm still sleeping. I really need DST.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
eh, i don't care.

just glad i didn't have work today because getting up at 4 AM today would have sucked all the dicks in the world.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2