There's this guy leaving nonsensical comments and 1-star ratings on my chords, because he's angry that I uploaded a song he uploaded first. The sad fact is that he is a halfway decent contributor, but he appears to be petty and vindictive and it's making me want to leave UG forever...

Username: Dairybeat
And in case you see I rated a lot of his work as well: those ratings were honest. They're all worth learning and accurate enough, it just looks terrible in all caps and with clutter text. That's worth a 3-star rating in my books.
Quote by Ifer
There's this guy leaving nonsensical comments and 1-star ratings on my chords, because he's angry that I uploaded a song he uploaded first. The sad fact is that he is a halfway decent contributor, but he appears to be petty and vindictive and it's making me want to leave UG forever...

Username: Dairybeat

I would prefer not having the comment section at all, as it is mainly a forum for arrogant a******s who think they know something.
Quote by borealis
I would prefer not having the comment section at all, as it is mainly a forum for arrogant a******s who think they know something.
Not true. I don't get that too often. What I mostly get is either compliments or what people think they hear. Which, unless they're completely degrading you, shouldn't bother you, as it is their own interpretation.

And, as a matter in fact, I proabably get accurate corrections more than I get arrogant wrong one's. I genuinely appreciate it when people point those little sticklers I sometimes miss.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line