Was going through some old PDFs and found an old UG amplified. Seems like there hasn't been any work on a new one in 3 or 4 years. Figured I'd see if anyone was interested in reviving the webzine.

Here's the old thread for reference: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1436850&highlight=UG+Amplified

Really just down to brainstorm at the moment. More looking to see if there's any interest than start actually planning out who'll do what.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Not really sure what this is but I do need to start writing things so if this happens I'm in.
I'm down to write and can do the layout if no one else wants to/can.

I'd love to do a spotlight of some old proto-doom bands.

Could be a fun way to promote UG user's music too, other than throwing a bandcamp/soundcloud link in their sig.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I think we stopped because we all knew that it was junk.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I can write more stuff noobz will call me an asshole for.

I'm all for that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Yes please, I need some new toilet paper.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Spambot_2
I can write more stuff noobz will call me an asshole for.

I'm all for that.

So you'll be writing an article for yourself then?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
On the one hand I'd love to pick my sci-fi buddy cop story back up, but on the other college eats free time.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39