Hey, so I made a chord tab. I did my best to try and replicate how they actually play it in the song, based on a live performance and from the actual song itself. I always try to make my tabs very organized too...

This is my tab: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/carly_rae_jepsen/i_really_like_you_ver5_crd.htm

A couple days ago, one user rates it 5 stars. Then yesterday, another user rates it 3 stars. Why 3 stars? I'm curious to know, so I message him. So I can possibly fix anything that he thinks is wrong. But he doesn't respond.

Where do I go if I think someone is giving my tab an unfair rating, without even some sort of constructive criticism?
He responded! But his reason for the 3 star was because it was "a bit too difficult for a pop song." Not because it was inaccurate, or sloppy...

Is that a valid reason to 3 star a song, because it's too difficult for the person attempting to play the song? If that were the case, I would be 3-starring a bunch of Malmsteen, Satriani, etc. songs... It doesn't seem right.
That sounds like an issue between you and the person who rated your tab. I don't think the site admins need to get involved. We can't start deleting ratings just because you disagree with the person who gave it. Legitimate examples of times we've needed to remove ratings were fraudulent ratings, multiple accounts, or online stalking. I don't think this qualifies.
Quote by Roc8995
That sounds like an issue between you and the person who rated your tab. I don't think the site admins need to get involved. We can't start deleting ratings just because you disagree with the person who gave it. Legitimate examples of times we've needed to remove ratings were fraudulent ratings, multiple accounts, or online stalking. I don't think this qualifies.

I understand. But what constitutes a fraudulent rating? Is there also a "wrong" way of voting on tabs, based on someone's personal opinion on how the voting system should be?
Fraudulent ratings would be, for example: giving someone else one star because they made a different version of a song you already tabbed, or having a friend give your tabs all five stars. Objectively, obviously biased ratings.