I'm looking for a true bypass reverb, something with a long reverb time. A mix (dry/wet) knob would be cool as well. I like the sound of a spring reverb, so a pedal with reverb options (or at least a spring reverb) would also nice. Analog preferred but not "necessary". If it sounds good, it sounds good!

I've got a Way Huge Swollen Pickle to trade/sell for it (so about $100 USD), and I'm very okay with going used. If a nice enough "bang for your buck"pedal can be bought new though, I wouldn't mind going that route either.

Thanks guys!
Digitech Hardwire Reverb would be a good choice. may cost a bit more than what you mentioned. actually i'm pretty sure that most reverb pedals with the kind of feature set you want is gonna cost more than $100.
Quote by monwobobbo
Digitech Hardwire Reverb would be a good choice. may cost a bit more than what you mentioned. actually i'm pretty sure that most reverb pedals with the kind of feature set you want is gonna cost more than $100.

I'm not quite hard limited to $100... Just a ballpark area. I could probably add another $25ish to that, and I'd figure that at least get me a good place in the used market.
If $125 is your limit, I'd suggest a used TC Electronic Hall of Fame. I got one last week for more ambient music, and it definitely fits the bill. Its got 12 (iirc, lol) preset reverb types, including a toneprint slot so you can have a custom reverb type.

Before I bought my HoF, I was also interested in the Boss RV-3. Its a dual reverb and delay pedal which might work for you. Theres also a guy based out of Montana going by the name of Noisemaker Effects, who makes a whole bunch of pedals, reverb included, for under $100, using high quality parts. Definitely look into the Noisemaker Effects Haunt. Its $86 or something crazy like that.

The Haunt: http://noisemakereffects.com/haunt.html
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Last edited by AWACS at Mar 9, 2015,
Look on ebay for an old Alesis Quadraverb (or MIDIverb.) Not a pedal per say, but it is footswitchable. Needs to be in the amp's FX loop.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Look on ebay for an old Alesis Quadraverb (or MIDIverb.) Not a pedal per say, but it is footswitchable. Needs to be in the amp's FX loop.

JCM 800, so no effects loop for me... lol.

I did listen to some demos of the HoF and Haunt, and they both sound pretty nice. The HoF Plate setting really impressed me. Now, to spend more money, or less money? Lol. Still open to other suggestions though
Quote by SMB13
JCM 800, so no effects loop for me... lol.

I did listen to some demos of the HoF and Haunt, and they both sound pretty nice. The HoF Plate setting really impressed me. Now, to spend more money, or less money? Lol. Still open to other suggestions though

Like I said before, I was where you are with those two suggestions and I went with the HoF. The versatility of it sealed the deal for me, even though it was more expensive. Theres so many more types of reverbs, and pre-delay switch between long and short is quite cool to have. The HoF is a steal of a reverb pedal for about $100, imo.

... I might be a bit biased though
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
doesn't the hall of fame have a really shitty switch that is expensive/uneconomical to replace? i have heard of a lot of them causing problems on some of TC's newer pedals.

whats you top budget?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Line 6 verbzilla pretty sweet pedal got mine for 50 usd the other day.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
A lot of good suggestions in this thread, already. This is a little more expensive, but take a look at the ehx Cathedral. You might find one used at a tolerable price point. There's one on Guitar Center's site right now for $150.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
doesn't the hall of fame have a really shitty switch that is expensive/uneconomical to replace? i have heard of a lot of them causing problems on some of TC's newer pedals.

whats you top budget?

I've heard of this, but mine has never had any issues. I've had it and a Flashback for over three years now. As others have said, the HOF is one hell of a reverb pedal for the money.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Are you sure you want a true bypass reverb? with true bypass when you turn the pedal off the reverb ends immediately, no tails. There is always something a little better for just a little more money, so I will try and stay within your budget.

TC HoF has been mentioned, may be able to find a used one in your budget

EHX Holy Grail would likely be one that you can find used for $100

The Digitech Digiverb (not as good as the Digi Hardwire) could definitely be found used for your budget, maybe even new if its on sale somewhere. This one has 7 settings one of which is spring, although i find the spring on this pedal really bad. The room is a little too small for my taste but the Hall, Church and Plate settings are very nice, has the controls you want but isn't true bypass.

Biyang RV-10 Tri Reverb, you could probably get two of these new for your buget, true bypass, Hall, Spring and Room settings (I like the spring on this one but don't know how springy it actually is) mix and decay controls, around $50 new from most websites. Its simple but it is a really nice sounding reverb.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/biyang/rv-10_tri_reverb/index.html?no_takeover

(I have one and haven't had any of the durability issues mentioned in this review, if you check around online it is generally positively reviewed and liked.)
I have two of the softswitch TC pedals on my board and have never had issues, so I dunno.

The HoF is easily the best reverb pedal out there for the price range. I'd suggest the EHX Holy Grail, TS could probably get a used Plus or Max within his budget, however they're just not as nice or versatile.

Also, analog spring reverb pedal:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/danelectro-spring-king-spring-reverb
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
Last edited by nick.culliton at Mar 10, 2015,
I've done a lot of video watching, forum reading, and review reading and I'm leaning towards the HoF. Now all I have to do is try it out and sell my Swollen Pickle. Anyone interested?
most reverbs are digital, I think. Just you said "analogue preferred".
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
TS; I would have traded you my HoF for your Swollen Pickle about two weeks ago.

Instead I got a SF and $20.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band