http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/10/the-turkish-governments-inexplicable-call-to-ban-minecraft/
This week, according to reports in local media, Turkey's Family and Social Policies Ministry decided that Minecraft should be banned. Aysenur Islam, Turkey's family and social policies minister, ordered an investigation into Minecraft after being told by a journalist that players get points for killing other characters, including women. Now, according to the Turkish newspaper Habertürk, the investigation has concluded that the game does encourage violence in children.

In the report sent to the ministry's legal department, it was noted that the game allowed users to build homes and bridges but that "mobs" had to be killed to protect these structures. "In short, it is a game based on violence," the report noted. Minecraft may also mislead children into thinking animals don't feel pain, the report found, or lead to "social isolation" or online bullying.

lawl
It's funny hearing people who haven't done something describe that thing.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Youth misbehaving? Clearly the new form of entertainment that didn't exist when I was their age is to blame.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Turkey blaming Minecraft for ISIS recruitment
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
"Investigating Minecraft for being violent is the equivalent of ordering an investigation into violent Lego playing.”

I wasn't planning on writing/recording an album, but now I feel like making one called 'Violent Lego Playing'.
Saying Minecraft leads to hurting animals is like saying Guitar Hero leads to actual guitar playing.

...oh wait
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Turkey seems like a bit of a shithole

Also that guy has Islam in his name, he's blatantly doing this for religious reasons.
I have nothing important to say
> Family and Social Policies Ministry
> National Rifle Association

all these lel organizations in the news make me lel

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I once accidentally killed my dog on minecraft when he ran in front of me when I was digging in a wall.

I'm a monster
ever since i played Mario games as a kid, i've been inclined towards violence against mushrooms and turtles.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Ever since I was into mine craft I can't help but grab my diamond sword every time I see a cow and stab it into a pile of steaks
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

my mommy won't let me play minecraft anymore after i tried to collect wood from a tree by punching it.

i broke my hand.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug