I'm working on a complete story, so this is a bit wordier than I usually post.
Harsh review is encouraged.

When you meet a celebrity, there's usually a moment of realization. When their laugh is just a little too loud, when their voice cracks just once or twice, or they snort when they laugh, they drink too much and ramble, or even come on to you just a little too desperately. You realize that these heroes are still just humans, who drink too much, or get too attached.

There was no such moment with Jamie. His speech was practiced and his every movement unlabored flawlessness. As he sat there in the dim, blue glow of the old fluorescent lights, he wired together explosives in a manner that could only be described as perfection.

Upon completion, his laughter echoed with the same angelic harmony that haunted every room in which he spoke.
I wonder if this is intended to be longer. You say "complete story," and this does feel like it's opening a story, but it doesn't feel complete.

Length factors into my thinking that, though of course you can have a story be this short and many people do. It feels like you open it up with the first two paragraphs and then skip right to the end in the third. Which is too big a jump with so little to go off of in the reading of it.

I'm taking this as fiction and not just prose, which is why I need to know or at least be able to infer something about why there are explosives involved (which I wasn't sure were literal at first because they're not rooted in any context) or why Jamie is famous (or at least important to the narrator).

If this is about the length you intend to finish with, I think you waste too much time in the first paragraph. If it's going to be longer I think you should keep that and just expand what's in the second paragraph enough that the ending has an emotional punch, which will come when we know why we're there in the (warehouse? basement? setting?) wiring explosives and admiring him. Particularly the admiring him.

It has a feel of a story that's already at the end chronologically, and what hooks us is the narrative of how it got there. That can also help you keep it fairly concise on word-count. You don't need to set a bunch of scenes.

"Heroes" in the first paragraph seems a little too grand. "Perfect" would sound better than "perfection" in the second. I always associate fluorescence with green and I like how you slide it to blue with the bulbs being old, very specific and vivid.
goddamn you and your stupid font colors. i will not cease griping about them. you can call me geriatric, old fashioned, whatever! i always have to copy and paste these pieces.

i agree with broken that this in no way feels complete. he said a lot about the actual prospect of writing the story, so i won't go into that. i think you could clean up some of the punctuation, at times the commas felt strange to me ("just humans, who drink too much, or get too attached" - why not remove those pauses?)

the writing feels tight here. i would encourage you to write more and contextualize this passage while keeping the focus and tact you've shown here. it really flows nicely.