Page 1 of 2
in this thread we will discuss GARLIC vs. ONION ⛄

-which do you prefer to cook with GARLIC vs. ONION?
-which do you think has the better lingering aroma GARLIC vs. ONION?
-which is more versatile in the k.i.t.c.h.e.n. GARLIC vs. ONION?
-if you are falling in love & about to smooch with yr hunny after dinner which would you rather her breath taste like GARLIC vs. ONION?

tags: #garlic #vs #onion #love #garlicvsonion #versusthread #bringingbackversusthreads2k15 #falling4u #k.i.t.c.h.e.n. #brawl #food #cuties #smooching #minterman22 #ugclassic #goldenera #throwback #celibatein15
Garlic because garlic toast.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Why not both? Garlic is good with a lot of things, and so is onion.

I think I prefer the smell of onion.

I think both are very versatile, but onion has the edge (if not just because of the different types)

I would rather encounter onion breath I guess.

Btw favorite onion is red hmu
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Garlic is better but onions are more versatile imo
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by eGraham
Why not both? Garlic is good with a lot of things, and so is onion.
Btw favorite onion is red hmu

ya but this is a #ugclassic VERSUS thread & you have to choose 1

(huu)
They're for different things, that'd be like asking what's better between salt and pepper.

Onion anyway.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
they are both essential and important
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by deadsmileyface
both at the same time #KINKY

si

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I put tons of onion and garlic in everything I cook

(I do not smell pleasant)
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
both.

and also neither when it comes to my grandfather cooking because whatever he does makes the whole damn house stink for hours.

red onions are the best onions btw.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
garlic, both are great though.

Ever had a garlic clove pasta? Amazing, fry garlic cloves in olive oil, lots of them, like 30 or 40 cloves per portion of pasta, white sauce. You can hardly taste it, soft, good for you. You smell a lot for days though
Quote by MinterMan22
ya but this is a #ugclassic VERSUS thread & you have to choose 1

(huu)

oh ok then onions

thx4hmu
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Get real. Red onions are scrub onions. They're only good raw in salads and stuff and raw vegetables are for bad people.

Yellow onions hmu.

yellow onions serve a purpose but raw red onions on a sandwich or cooked with chorizo, peppers, and egg for a breakfast burrito are da bomb.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Garlic cause it sounds close enough to girl-lick to be arousing.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i cant choose i love both

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i can't stand eating garlic. having it as a flavoring ingredient cooked with many other ingredients can be good, but the pure garlic flavor is just bleh.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i can't stand eating garlic. having it as a flavoring ingredient cooked with many other ingredients can be good, but the pure garlic flavor is just bleh.

Quote by Spambot_2
They're for different things, that'd be like asking what's better between salt and pepper.

Onion anyway.

pepper. I can live without salt if I have pepper. like I only put pepper on my fries and only use a pinch of salt compared to the pile of pepper I put in my eggs. with steak, I only bother with pepper to season, since I leave off the salt until the end to retain moisture but by the time I plate up, I cba with it.

garlic is better for when it's a main part of the dish and for adding that extra something to a dish but onion is base for pretty much everything.

I tend to use garlic more often these days because it cooks fast and I have paste that cooks even faster so it meshes well with my current diet of quick and light cooking (ie lightly microwave/fry some "fast" veg and toss in some warm garlic) I cba with making something that would use onions since most of those dishes take longer than 5 mins to make, so most of my onion consumption is in restaurants/take-out lately.

It's got to the point where I don't even buy onions, yet still always get garlic, and just nick an onion from someone else on the odd day where I feel like making an effort for dinner.

although, too much garlic is not nice, while you can't really have too much onion since you can just fry a bunch of it by itself and eat that with no problem.

oh and on red onions vs yellow/white onions. depends on the recipe. I tend to use white for flavour/nase in a stir fry or sauce in small pieces and red for colour in stews or roasts in big chunks. I really hate red/white onion in salad and rarely see it happen here. Better off having spring onions if you want some tanginess anyway.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Get real. Red onions are scrub onions. They're only good raw in salads and stuff and raw vegetables are for bad people.

Yellow onions hmu.

smh, smd etc
banned
If I had the choice of having either in my food, I'd go with onion. Goes well with sandwiches, and most Japanese foods too. It's really good with this one Italian pizza that I can't remember the name of. It's got onions and sausage and maybe one other thing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
i like both

i don't get why people complain about the whole garlic breath thing there's way more gross smelling things than that
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

I found the vampire guys.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Mar 11, 2015,
Garlic. Onions are OK but their texture weirds me out.
I have nothing important to say
I think your rules are stupid and having just done it, nothing beats the smell of sauteeing onions and garlic in olive oil
My God, it's full of stars!
onions.
onions & peppers are my fav. pizza topping. gotta have onions on my sandwiches, in my salads, on my burgers. maybe get a side of onion rings. eat some sour cream & onion dip/chips for a snack. cook up some sauteed onions. use "chopping onions" as a socially acceptable excuse for why i've been crying.

Garlic vs. Onion? That's like asking me to pick a favorite child. I refuse. #ugclassic
Page 1 of 2