sublime indeed. Sublime Custom Guitars. its a Chiefttain.

The SGC Chieftain Semi-Hollow Body gives you the best of both worlds… the rich and woody resonance of a hollow body and the punch and sustain of a solid body.

The electronics are set with custom wound Sublime Prime pickups. The Graphtech Resomax tune-o-matic and stop bar tail piece lock in place and offer better tone transfer. The Graphtech TUSQ XL nut also helps with consistent tone transfer.

• 12” Radius Rosewood Fretboard
• Gloss Finish Maple Set Neck
• Traditional C Profile
• 24 3/4” Scale
• 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
• Pearl Dot Inlays

• Bridge Pickup: Custom Wound Sublime Prime Humbucker
• Neck Pickup: Custom Wound Sublime Prime Humbucker
• Graphtech Resomax Tune-O-Matic and Stop Bar Tailpiece
• 2 Volume Controls
• 2 Tone Controls
• Grover Tuners
• Graphtech TUSQ XL Nut

this is probably one of the finest semi hollows i have played. perfect fretting and and binding, the wiring you can see into the hole that it is perfect. everything is spared no expense. it just sings. i got turned onto these because i am the instrument tech at my church and there are three of them that i have worked on over the last while. the pickups are awesome, no need to change them.

they are a newer company and don't have a ton of dealers, but i am sure they are on the up and up.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by monwobobbo
nice enjoy. never heard of them. like the color.

thanks! they are still fairly small and new of a company. i would pick one up before people figure out they are worth.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Color me surprised, man- I'd have picked you for a Tomcat guy! SFA- Sweet, Fine Axe!

As it so happens, my favorite local store has some, but I haven't seen any of those in there.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 11, 2015,
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Color me surprised, man- I'd have picked you for a Tomcat guy! SFA- Sweet, Fine Axe!

As it so happens, my favorite local store has some, but I haven't seen any of those in there.

i knew if anybody had heard of them it would be you... i think you would like one.

they are a killer deal. top quality for sure.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Maybe the next time I wander in, I'll give 'em a look see...

I wanna go there and try out the new Supro amps. I'll take one of my own, sure, but it would also be a good opportunity to try the Sublimes. Maybe a Bell, too- the new tech there happens to be the guy who makes those...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Maybe the next time I wander in, I'll give 'em a look see...

I wanna go there and try out the new Supro amps. I'll take one of my own, sure, but it would also be a good opportunity to try the Sublimes. Maybe a Bell, too- the new tech there happens to be the guy who makes those...

i have been really lazy with my 5f1 build. i am missing two components and have been too lazy to order them.

after that is a supro though. i am curious how close i can get to zep with a tele.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I'm full up on 335s (originals) and even a copy or two, but the specs on these are pretty generic. Are these Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Estonian, what? And what's the price and where do they sell them and are we talking direct only or...no, wait, D-Traz said they were at his favorite store. And trashed, why are you pushing them so hard?
They have a shop that makes the higher-end/custom ones in the USA (haven't looked at prices), and it is my understanding everything else is made in Korea and/or Indonesia depending on the model. (Don't know which, though.). Those run about $600, as I recall.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
They have a shop that makes the higher-end/custom ones in the USA (haven't looked at prices), and it is my understanding everything else is made in Korea and/or Indonesia depending on the model. (Don't know which, though.). Those run about $600, as I recall.

i got it NOS for quite a bit under $500. this is way off of what you expect to get from Indonesia. i also have a feeling that they get tweaked on this side of the world. its a lot better that what you expect.

hell even the specs are nice. nut, bridge, tuners, etc. and the factory pickups are really nice.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by dspellman
I'm full up on 335s (originals) and even a copy or two, but the specs on these are pretty generic. Are these Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Estonian, what? And what's the price and where do they sell them and are we talking direct only or...no, wait, D-Traz said they were at his favorite store. And trashed, why are you pushing them so hard?

for several reasons. one they are better than anything for the price. they are a young company and i would prefer to support a small business rather than a large corperation (only if it makes sense for quality and bang for the buck). they aren't in a lot of stores. look at their site, they have nine dealers. one of which is danny's, two are by me in florida.

i like it. people recommend things they like. just the same reason you push what you like.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
for several reasons. one they are better than anything for the price. they are a young company and i would prefer to support a small business rather than a large corperation (only if it makes sense for quality and bang for the buck). they aren't in a lot of stores. look at their site, they have nine dealers. one of which is danny's, two are by me in florida.

i like it. people recommend things they like. just the same reason you push what you like.

Excellent. Good enough.
wow very nice

Never heard of them
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Always good to see something I haven't heard of before around here. Looks like a nice guitar.
These are very interesting. I am just curious where to buy to see more info. It doesn't appear that they can be bought online yet. I could be wrong though.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
nice looking ax!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.