Hey,

I've been working in a DAW for the past year. It started as a sleep paralysis project. The concept was creating music that expresses my sleep paralysis episodes, and how these events influence my life. But it went on to be something bigger. I got signed with a rather small record label in the UK and they released my album on the 6th of March. I'm really excited to hear what others think about it. Here is the link: https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/tiqueu-restore-to-factory-settings

Any feedback is appreciated and I will surely reciprocate the feeling. Cheers!
Man, Arcadia is a pretty sweet choon.

Question: what did you use for that dreamy pad? Been looking for something like that for years.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I connected my M-Audio Oxygen49 to Ableton and started playing with sounds and effects. Then I added some free loops that I found on various sites, distorted the shit out of them, added my own stuff and voila. It's a blend of 10 sounds if I recall correctly.
Thanks for listening.
No problem, keep up the good work.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
@Chasepalmer

Welp, it's not a party drug. I had some health problems a while back and my doctor prescribed me some morphine. This is a derivative of the stuff that you get when you're ICU, it's not that addictive and not that strong also. It put me in a mellow and confused mood so I decided to create a song out of it. It sounds repetitive at one point because that's the feeling the morphine induced me. Cheers!
Reminds me of Tame Impala's sound on their Lonerism album dude. good shit