Looking to sell my Randall RM 100. It has an upgraded module with it. It currently comes with Plexi, XTC and Dzilla (jaded faith mods) modules. Everything is in great working order. The only reason that I am selling it is because I am moving. The amp is fairly heavy. Looking to get about $1000 for the amp, but I am willing to negotiate. I might consider a trade for the right guitar. Thanks! PM me for more details or pictures.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Still for sale. Might be willing to trade. Price is negotiable.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
Line 6 M13
Price drop to $900. I'm open to trades as well.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
Price drop to $900. I'm open to trades as well.

I'd love to deal you out of it, but shipping would be a bitch and I've not got anything of similar value that I'd want to let go.

Solid price though, I'll shop it around to a few friends here and see if I can drum up any interest.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Much appreciated. I'd be curious just how much it would cost to ship to you.
Line 6 M13
Still available
Line 6 M13
$850 now
Line 6 M13