Hey. Is there a way to download Tab Pro files for use with GoPlayAlong? I assumed there was since they advertise GoPlayAlong right on the Tab Pro interface, but I don't see where to download the files in the browser app. Am I missing something or are you not able/allowed to use Tab Pro with GoPlayAlong?
I'm unfamiliar with the use of GoPlayAlong, but if it can open GuitarPro files, you will be able to use the files. You should be able to download the GP files from the GuitarPro submissions anyway and open them with a tablature application (in this case GoPlayAlong).
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Thanks for the reply, but my question was more about how to download "Tab Pro" (not Guitar Pro) files (if it's possible). Whenever I click them, I get taken to the in-browser app -- I don't see a link anywhere to actually download the file. Am I missing it or are they not downloadable?
no, they aren't downloadable as far as I know, which is why I suggested the guitar pro files as the highest rated guitar pro file or power tab is usually the Tab Pro of that song.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day