Does this piss anyone else off? Like when someone see's an old person with alzheimers or in a wheelchair or something, and they're like "Aw they're so cute!" Like I dunno, it just seems pretty disrespectful.
this house is bitchin
It doesn't piss me off, why would it? But just like calling your friends babies cute, you're full of shit and everyone knows it.
Quote by Wormholes
It doesn't piss me off, why would it? But just like calling your friends babies cute, you're full of shit and everyone knows it.

lol
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
My friend's baby is pretty cute, though.

And my cousin's baby is cute too.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Wormholes

lol this
definitely not cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
eh it's usually from a good place and just comes off disrespectful/condescending/whatever but there's more common shit people say that's way more annoying to me FOR EXAMPLE: "there's poor kids in africa who would KILL for that food"
Take them to the psychiatric ward in a nursing home. It's the most not cute place ever and is actually really scary in a make you fear aging kinda way.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I like old people. I prefer them to babies. Babies and toddlers are terrible.
STಠ_ಠ
Really pisses me off as well.

And aside from me, I have this idea that a ife hardened old man with a walking stick who's lived through a war or something really doesn't f*cking appreciate being called cute by some chick who thinks she's smart being so condescending.

He's not cute. He's lived through a f*cking life, probably tougher than yours, has gone through sh*t you haven't. You would be "cute" to him if you weren't such a dumb ass.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
yes. i think people who do that feel like they are being empathetic & compassionate, but they are actually totally objectifying the person.
old people suck.

they are essentially babies/toddlers though, except with the added ability to be really annoying by arguing incoherently about politics and things and all their opinions/info comes from FOX news and other paranoid/ignorant parties and second-hand info.

i live with one such old person. definitely not cute.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm with Jake.

I've never met a racist baby.
Quote by snipelfritz
I'm with Jake.

You just can't tell because they haven't started talking yet.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

There's nothing cute about some wrinkly 100 year old midget in a wheelchair

Unless you have a fetish for that sort of thing
I have nothing important to say
Old couples are absolutely adorable though, waddling through the park holding each others hands in one hand and a walking stick in the other and i'm just like :'333333333333333333333333 cant' handle it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Happy old couples are pretty adorable actually, I feel good when I see them as well.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by snipelfritz
I'm with Jake.

i'm also borderline grossed out by old people. kinda like the It's Always Sunny episode where Dee tries to visit her grandfather at the retirement home.

has anyone else ever noticed that really really old people are harder to pinpoint race with because their skin is all wrinkly, has the texture of a ham skin, and their facial features are a combination of stretched out across bone and saggy/droopy?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My grampa suffered from alzheimers the last years of his life and had to live in a depressing retirement home because he wasn't able to do anything himself.

Defiantly not cute.
I can see where everybody's coming from here. Like, my favorite people to deal with at work are the genuinely sweet and funny and probably wise old people that are probably somebody's really good grandparent. I think these people are adorable. And I don't think they would have a problem with that. I'd call pretty much anyone with a personality like that adorable though.

I can definitely see how it'd be demeaning though and sort of condescending and everything though, like it's hard to not treat old people like children in a way with how you talk to them sometimes and I can imagine that being something that could piss you off and you just wanted to be treated like a normal competent person. But sometimes they aren't so that can be hard. I dunno.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Most are far from cute. I've worked in a nursing home for five years now and most are just creepy looking.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I can see where everybody's coming from here. Like, my favorite people to deal with at work are the genuinely sweet and funny and probably wise old people that are probably somebody's really good grandparent. I think these people are adorable. And I don't think they would have a problem with that. I'd call pretty much anyone with a personality like that adorable though.

Honestly in my experience old people have always been the most open minded. I still have young preteens and kids annoy me about my tattoos and holes in my ears but it seems like the older the person the less they give a **** and more chill they are.
Quote by Wormholes
Honestly in my experience old people have always been the most open minded. I still have young preteens and kids annoy me about my tattoos and holes in my ears but it seems like the older the person the less they give a **** and more chill they are.

Don't be stupid. No one over 60 would trust you with their shit. I mean literally their turds.
Quote by Trowzaa
Old couples are absolutely adorable though, waddling through the park holding each others hands in one hand and a walking stick in the other and i'm just like :'333333333333333333333333 cant' handle it

Yes omg I was gonna say this

certain old individuals such as my granny are adorable too but she's just adorable in general not because she's old
cat
yeah happy old couples give me such hope. like this isn't a joke.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
obv old couples are the best
like my grandparents could barely stand to be in the same room, but I heard my grandmother sing hymns to my grandpa a lot
this house is bitchin