Alan Partridge
Tim Canterbury
Tyrion Lannister
The Hound
Christopher Moltisanti
Dougal Maguire
David Brent
Bunny Colvin

If we're including cartoons, then Vegeta has to be on there. Idolised that brilliant bastard as a kid.
I think we've already got this thread.

Also, how is Vegeta brilliant? That "bastard" was dumb as shit.

Free Ali
Free Lard
this thread is a great reminder of where hbo was and where it is now

i mean the wire, the sopranos and curb your enthusiasm vs lame of thrones and all that next bullshit they're showing these days are you kidding me get it together
Quote by chrismendiola
I think we've already got this thread.

Also, how is Vegeta brilliant? That "bastard" was dumb as shit.

Not as dumb as Goku:

"Oh, hey Frieza, you wiped out my entire race, including my father, and murdered my best friend in front of my eyes just because you felt like it. You're basically the most evil being to have ever existed, but it's okay, I'll let you live. In fact, you know what? You've been sliced in half, so here, have some energy of mine. Just don't do any of that again, yeah? Alright, cool."

Quote by MinterMan22
this thread is a great reminder of where hbo was and where it is now

i mean the wire, the sopranos and curb your enthusiasm vs lame of thrones and all that next bullshit they're showing these days are you kidding me get it together

GoT is the best show on television right now, but I see what you mean. 2000s seemed to be the golden age for HBO.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Alan Partridge
Bernard Black
Dr. Alan Statham
Super Hans
"Tyres"
Inspector Derek Grimm
Malcolm Tucker

it's a little unfair because this type of list always favors the outrageously written characters...

*thought of an exception! Hawkeye.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Mar 12, 2015,
i could make a list 10 pages long, but i'll just go with Peter Quinn for the sake of posting something different.

"I kill bad people."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
George Costanza
Al Swearengen
Roger Sterling - Partly because I'm going to look exactly like him in 20 years.
Honestly i've never considered Stannis the Mannis to be that much of a character to single out. Like he's a good character in the sense that he works really well in the dynamic of the story but as an individual he's nothing to really idolize.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Rossenrot

Roger Sterling - Partly because I'm going to look exactly like him in 20 years.

#subtlebrag
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Gary mother****ing Oak

#blatantbrag #vicariousbrag

Two of my friends' (who are siblings) father is currently he voice of Professor Oak, Gary Oak, Meowth, and many other Pokemon characters.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 12, 2015,
Nathan Explosion
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Gary mother****ing Oak

Gary isn't even really a character. He's just a symbol for every stupid ****ing kid you ever hated in school or in your neighborhood when you were growing up.

That one asshole kid who made it look like you pissed your pants in front of the class? Gary.

That kid in the neighborhood who told the girl next door you wanted to **** her and made her think you were a stalker? Gary.

Your douche bag cousin who always made sure to cause a big scene at your birthday party to draw attention to himself? Gary.

The stupid nerdy kid who always smelled like tuna and insisted on following you around the playground for ALL of recess? Gary.

Yeah, I ****ing hate that mother****ing Gary. That's why they let you change his name n the gameboy games, so you could call him Asshole or Shithead or something.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Mar 13, 2015,
gossip girl
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
April Ludgate
Ron Swanson
Plank from Ed Edd and Eddy
Boomhauer
Rusty Shackleford
Patrick Star
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, and Jim Lahey from trailer park boys
The Doctor from Dr Who
Jake Green from Jericho
Ron Swanson, Tom, & Chris from Parks n Rec
Fox Mulder from X Files
and Karl Pilkington, though not a "character" he is on a few tv shows.
Quote by Wormholes
and Karl Pilkington, though not a "character" he is on a few tv shows.

Have you ever seen Derek? He plays a character called Dougie on that show for a few episodes. It's not a great show, but if you're a Karl Pilkington fan, I think it's worth a watch because there are only a handful of episodes (and he's only in it for the first two series). He's pretty funny in it, and there's actually a lot of Pilkington's personality in the character.
Free Ali
Free Lard