Page 1 of 2
in this thread we will discuss CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL 🙊

-which type of drink do you prefer to consume CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL?
-which category of drinks do you think has the better selection to choose from CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL?
-what is yr favourite caffeinated drink and what is yr favourite alcoholic drink and which one of those two is best CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL?
-if you are falling in love and want to invite yr hunny out for a special date so you can hold her hand do u say "hey lets go get CAFFEINE☕️" or "hey lets go get ALCOHOL🍹"?

tags: #bringingbackversusthreads2k15 #caffeine #vs #alcohol #love #caffeinevsalcohol #quebec #versusthread #beer #coffee #tea #drpepper #jagr #brawl #drinks #chicks #holdinghands2k15 #minterman22 #ugclassic #goldenera #throwbackthursday #letsgo
"hey lets go get CAFFEINE☕️" generally
i don't know why i feel so dry
Coffecoffeecoffee
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Jagerbombs best of both worlds

Favourite drink is dissorono straight or jager for shots. Beer is my usual drink of choice, at least to get started.

I wouldnt be able to live without caffeine. Obvs tims is the best
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
-depends on my current outlook on life but typically CAFFEINE
-tea is my favorite beverage so I am inclined to vote CAFFEINE, but thanks to cider and blackberry wine, ALCOHOL is close behind
-tea for CAFFEINE and apple cider for ALCOHOL and tea wins
-I'd probably invite her to a nice meal at home that I prepared specially for both of us to enjoy alone, while sipping on some nice high-grade ALCOHOL
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ugh it's a tough one. Coffee brings me new life but a good beer takes some away in the most palletable way possible

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
neither because all drugs are works of the devil.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
both at the same time with other stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Alcohol
In terms of selection? alcohol as most fruits and vegetables and many grains make it
both together as ouzo and coke
"hey lets go get ALCOHOL🍹" - I am near nocturnal when not working.
mugmugmug

coffee mug

gonna clear away the haze

liquid proof

that i can win this race

coffee mug

the grip that keeps me tall

my inter-link

keeps me questing all

i don't need no booze or drugs i just chug-o-lug my coffee mug

i don't need no kiss and hug i just chug-o-lug my coffee mug
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't drink coffee, tea, or energy drinks so I'd have to say alcohol
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
"vs"

HEY WAIT A ****ING SECOND YOU CHEEKY SCAMP.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Irish Coffee?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

alcohol

-which category of drinks do you think has the better selection to choose from CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL?

alcohol

-what is yr favourite caffeinated drink and what is yr favourite alcoholic drink and which one of those two is best CAFFEINE vs. ALCOHOL?

cherry coke, white russian. white russian by a mile, but cherry coke is my second favourite drink

-if you are falling in love and want to invite yr hunny out for a special date so you can hold her hand do u say "hey lets go get CAFFEINE☕️" or "hey lets go get ALCOHOL🍹"?

alcohol <_<
When I was first getting into guitar playing I was very serious about it and my guitar teacher told me that long-term caffeine use can lead to slower reflexes, which can lead to slower picking and slower fingers on the fret board. I guess that implanted something in my brain because since then I try to stay away from caffeine like the plague.

The rare cases I've had any was when I had to be up at 4am for internships/work or pulled a 14+ hour shift.

Used to drink beer like a sailor, not anymore.
Last edited by BreatheOver at Mar 12, 2015,
caffeine hands down

i love me some tea. black tea, white tea, green tea, all that shit. coffee is pretty cool too.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 12, 2015,
different things for different situations.
you have situations like: "omg i have to finish this assignment that's due tomorrow, better double-fist some coffee." but also there are situations like: "omg i don't want to be sober right now."

as you can see i'm a huge fan of the middle of the road

Quote by Wiegenlied
Jagerbombs best of both worlds

mmmmmmm
wow braking the rules much

I like whiskey and coffee, but probably not together. I should probably consume less of the latter though.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here and say Nicotine.

All 3 are beautiful, but I'm only reliant on the one robin and that's the cancer sticks
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
should I ban minterman 22 for laughing in the face of my rules

yes vs no
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Pastafarian96
I don't know whether to clap or smh

I'm here all week
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by angusfan16
maybe

hey do you not know how vs work. you can't say your own thing.

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by theguitarist

yes vs no

Threaten to ban him, wait for a bribe, accept bribe, then ban him anyway.

Caffeine, morphine and cancer sticks is what's for breakfast.

And alcohol has been off my menu lately since my new doctor said that alcohol and morphine don't mix very well.
why not both?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
why not both?

+ other stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
Depends what time of the day.

I always start the day with a cup of coffee, and for those early mornings I always get myself a bottle of Lucozade.

If I'm out in the evening then obviously alcohol.

With a meal I generally prefer a non-alcoholic drink, although I'm happy to have a beer or a glass of wine.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Irish Coffee?
Did nobody see this?
I'd this.
Anyone?
._,
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
-Caffeine
-Caffeine
-Homemade masala chai/vodka lime. Caffeine wins because it id healthier and I can drink it every day.
-I do not like meeting people I am falling in love with excessively at night and few people want to drink before night so I would go with caffeine
cat
depends what time it is/what i am doing

alcohol🍹

caffeinated: black coffee☕️
alcohol: 1 scotch 1 bourbon 1 beer🍹
black coffee is best☕️

depends on the person/time, but i am more sociable after a couple drinks.🍹🍹
Quote by theguitarist

yes vs no

Page 1 of 2