Poll Options
View poll results: are you racist?
yes
27 29%
no
65 71%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 7
Like any other race or ethnicity, it is a case-by-case basis for me.

Is it racist to not be attracted to any of them? Perhaps.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Like any other race or ethnicity, it is a case-by-case basis for me.

Is it racist to not be attracted to any of them? Perhaps.

well no shit it's a case by case basis. i don't think the question was so vague that you could take it as "are you attracted to everyone of this race?" but there are plenty of people who are not attracted to certain races at ALL simply because of preferences in appearance.

i don't think it's racist to not be attracted to a race if they're just not your type physically, as long as that's all it is. i think it might be racist to be into asians or have "jungle fever" (i mean obviously, it has a derogatory remark in it) because it's sort of fetishizing a race and detracting from their humanity and kind of objectifying... but it's all what you make of it. maybe you just find them really attractive.

i like all races, except not really crazy about middle eastern women (with exceptions of course). which is kinda unfair since my mom was from Iran, but i can't help what i like. although... there are some persian babes fasho

Edit: Also i wish the poll wasn't a stupid pointless question, and was the actual thread's question. I'd be curious to see the results. I remember a thread in here a long time ago where some pitter was asked out by a black girl and he was wondering about the morals of just not being attracted to a race

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Mar 13, 2015,
When I was in high school, there weren't too many black girls. Or at least in my classes. There was one who was pretty cool but she was either bi or les and liked this (not to be rude, but kind of...big.) other girl.

And here at work, pretty much all the black people are 40+. No lie.

But I've seen some pretty kawaii black girls in anime if that counts.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's not right(and generally silly) to demonize anyone based on to whom they are/are not sexually attracted.

Personally, I'm generally attracted to more white ladies than other races (except asians mehbeh), but there are plenty of every race I'd gladly ravage.

And plenty of every race I'd contentedly nail.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Not attracted to most black women, but there are some exceptions. It's not racist at all, tbh. Different races have very different physical features, and I have not researched this or anything but I believe we are probably wired in some way to be more attracted to our own race. That could be complete BS but it would make sense to me, but either way it's not racist if you're not attracted to a certain race
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I have not researched this or anything but I believe we are probably wired in some way to be more attracted to our own race.

Race is literally skin deep. There is not really any genetic difference between races outside of appearance. Racial adaptions are pretty recent as far as evolution goes. It's not very drastic. So I highly doubt this would be the case. If anything it's people's comfort zones of what with which they're familiar. people r dumb and different is scary

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Race is literally skin deep. There is not really any genetic difference between races outside of appearance. Racial adaptions are pretty recent as far as evolution goes. It's not very drastic. So I highly doubt this would be the case. If anything it's people's comfort zones of what with which they're familiar. people r dumb and different is scary

yeah
I took a black girl on a date a while back, there's some qt black women out there. I don't really narrow down attractiveness to a certain race.
"Most of them no! Just the good ones"

so you're attracted to most white people? Most asians? Most hispanics? Casual racism at it's finest.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Lactose intolerance, sickle cell, blood type ...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
ya but only if they are qts

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
let's be real though, mixed girls are just more likely to be attractive

and that's coming from someone who generally pursues super pale girls
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm attracted to any female that looks at me twice
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by BladeSlinger
let's be real though, mixed girls are just more likely to be attractive

I wouldn't say that they are "more likely" to be attractive, but the most attractive women that I've seen are indeed mixed race.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
I wouldn't say that they are "more likely" to be attractive, but the most attractive women that I've seen are indeed mixed race.

I don't know. I will typically be more attracted to someone of mixed race unless it's like the perfect white girl thing going on.

Like all the different looks even each other out and make something even better.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
All I know is I've seen some less-than-attractive mixed race girls too.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
All I know is I've seen some less-than-attractive mixed race girls too.

well yea, that's a given.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
well yea, that's a given.

I suppose my point is that while there are a good number of very attractive mixed ra- ah **** it. We are arguing opinions here.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
I suppose my point is that while there are a good number of very attractive mixed ra- ah **** it. We are arguing opinions here.

I'm also super tired so who knows how much of this is actually my opinion
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm also super tired so who knows how much of this is actually my opinion

Hey! Something we can agree on. I'm tired as well. Trying not to fall asleep in my office chair at work.

I forget what this thread is about
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Then how can you figure out a person's race just by analyzing their DNA? EXPLAIN THAT IF YOU CAN!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I know lots of people from every race that I would bang. I prefer mixed race girls though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
race isn't important when sex is involved.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
#YesAllVaginas
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
I'm attracted to black people exclusively, regardless of their gender or how attractive they are. I frequently fantasize about making love to an androgynous being that absorbs 100% of all incident light. This makes me more not-racist than any of you could ever aspire to be.
I'm attracted to black ladies but I wouldn't call somebody that isn't racist

Unless he goes off on some rant about how they're not worthy enough for him to put his dick inside of them.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by metal4eva_22
Lactose intolerance, sickle cell, blood type ...

This is true, plus there are a whole host of other medical conditions which which are more likely to occur with complications in people of specific ethnicities. Some are due to environmental factors (a diet specific to a certain culture, for instance) and others are genetic conditions which occur more frequently in some population, but the two cannot be separated. A case of type 2 diabetes caused by poor diet can increase the genetic risk of type 2 diabetes in the diabetic's offspring, for example.

Accounting for these differences is not racist, but denying certain people opportunities because their ethnicity might be more likely to to have a certain medical condition (not that this is the only thing but whatever I don't really wanna go into it now) is.

However, it is ignorant to assume these differences don't exist and it can be physically harmful in a fairly short timeframe.
cat