I got an email from them today offering to put my music on their radio station. After doing some looking, I honestly don't know if it's legit or not. If it's not legit, it's really well set up for it. If it is, I would have expected to find at least one person saying yeah, it's good.

I found some of your music profiles online and hope it's alright to contact you this way.

I'm an A&R representative at SRL Networks in London sourcing music for our radio network and music licensing catalog. I was wondering if you would like to send us some music for consideration.

Subject to a successful review, SRL Networks will get your music heard by entertainment industry professionals and fans all over the world. We will also endeavor to generate revenue from your music through licensing, distribution, live event bookings, record label and music publisher relations and more. You will receive a detailed agreement once your music is accepted.

You can find out more about us at [website link]

To submit music, send your best track in mp3 format, a professional photo and a link to your website to . You can also include a short recorded message to introduce yourself to Skunk Radio Live's listeners.

Sooo...anyone heard of them or dealt with them? I'm all for exposure and revenue, but this kind of seems like a wall of confusion here. Step one, send music; step two, ????; step three, profit maybe or possibly getting ****ed over but who knows?
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String
No-name 4 string
Pretty sure it's a scam, I read another one of these emails and it was exactly the same, not to mention that website has various artists 'album covers' posted and they all have identical font
just do it

do it do it doit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Pretty sure it's a scam, I read another one of these emails and it was exactly the same, not to mention that website has various artists 'album covers' posted and they all have identical font

Oh, damn, you're right about the font. I didn't even notice that!

Also I just noticed all of the links on each of the posts go right to the home page of one of the SRL sites instead of anything else, like maybe the bands' pages. That's not fishy. Nope. Not fishy at all.
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
No-name 4 string
So is this ok to send them music or not ? Cause I just received the e-mail but I don't understand if it's something real or a fake thing.. ?
Quote by arnoramon96
So is this ok to send them music or not ? Cause I just received the e-mail but I don't understand if it's something real or a fake thing.. ?

I'd say no. All of the links on their site lead back to the homepage, even when it's the name of a band that's linked, it still just goes right back to that main page. Looks pretty scammy to me.
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
No-name 4 string
Lol radio. Sirius is the only radio related thing making any decent money and even they will be out of business in a few years
Ha! I got the same email Just a day ago. Looked it up and someone said on another forum that they sent their stuff in. They got an email back later saying that if they wanted someone to actually listen to their submissions for inclusion he had to make a payment of 10 pounds. And they took PayPal conveniently enough!
I got the same email from them just today also. The funny thing is, I do a podcast that doesn't even have any music! I would say that this is most likely a scam.
I got exactly the same message today. I am treating it as a scam!
Got this other day too. If they've already heard my stuff, why would they want me to send anything over? I think it's fishy, peeps.
i got that same email too and i sent my tracks in, it was really awesome they played me on their lunch break show
They give me the same email three times a week.

They're sending them in mass not caring if your music is good or not, but I believe they charge you a small fee to even listen to the tracks you send them.  

It's not so much a scam, as them just pulling independant people's emails off bandcamp, soundcloud, etc.

The 9 bucks or whatever they charge is nothing compared to the 30 or 100 I've been asked by some promotional channels on youtube after submitting to them. 
Not all are like that, but some are.  Music is a pay to play game if you want it to be, you don't even have to write your own music. 
https://www.edmghostproducer.com/
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 20, 2017,
I got this e-mail. They played my music a few weeks ago. Now I'm a trillionaire and my music is played all over the world. I also became the President of France and received a medal of honor, an honorary Ph.D, and the promise of 72 virgins waiting for me in Heaven after I die.
I got the email too
They made me 1 hit wonder over night and
I just got off the phone with Justin Bieber's manager and he wants to collab on his next album.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yeah and wow, I got the same email. I have my own website I made and its better than this one! im not a pro web builder but i do know, the links on my pages that have an artist,  when you click them, IT GOES TO THEM!!!  what is wrong with scam artists?  

Boooo and thumbs down to those trying to make musicians think they finally found someone that wants to help them by scamming them. Just last year, i tried so hard to get my music going to the road of no more day job. But after so much research on businesses claiming to be "The One to go to" . I came to the conclusion that the only way to make money in the music business would be TO BE the one that rips the ones making the music OFF. Its really sad, I will continue making beats, and never turn to scamming.
Quote by Zaphikh
How the hell has this thread had  22217 views, and only 14 replies...

Click Farm Baby

Miseryfields

Have you ever listened to skunk radio yourself? I doubt anyone else is. Its dead out there. I think vevo is click farming it too. almost spooooky.
Last edited by Pizzafan at Apr 12, 2017,