Hello,

I finished reading Scar Tissue (Anthony Kiedis's autobiography) and loved since I'm a big RHCP fan.
Now I'm looking for something new to read and decided that I want to read a book about either Freddie Mercury or Queen since Queen is a great band and Freddie was an amazing performer.
I Googled a little and there seem to be tons of books about both of them and I really have no clue what to get.
If it's a Freddie book then it would be really great if it's kind of similar to Scar Tissue, that meaning that it's about his whole life, not just the years with band or something like that.
Hopefully there is someone here who has read Scar Tissue and books about Freddie or Queen.
you should read that book John Lydon made about his life.

there's a part where he claims he crawled into the recording booth/thing while Mercury was in the middle of recording a song, whispered "Hi Freddie" and crawled back out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you should read that book John Lydon made about his life.

there's a part where he claims he crawled into the recording booth/thing while Mercury was in the middle of recording a song, whispered "Hi Freddie" and crawled back out.

Hm, that seems like an interesting book. I'll look into it in the future.

As for now, I did some research and decided to get 2 books about Mercury: Freddie Mercury: The Definitive Biography by Lesley Jones and Peter Freestone book about him. Going to read full biography first and then hopefully get a more in-depth look at the last 12 years of his life thanks to Freeman book.

I guess this thread can rest in peace now