I don't understand why my thread about minor pentatonic was closed?
*reported*

This is a good way to get yourself banned dude...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
There's nothing *wrong* with it, it's just off-topic and not particularly useful. Remember, the minor pentatonic is not a "guitar technique" - it's a scale. Also, the forums are generally for discussion, if you want to just post a quick lesson, it's a better idea to use UG's lesson submission.

If you have a problem with a mod decision, it's generally best to PM them instead of make a thread. If you're unfamiliar with this stuff I'd strongly suggest you read the rules!
Quote by Freepower
There's nothing *wrong* with it, it's just off-topic and not particularly useful. Remember, the minor pentatonic is not a "guitar technique" - it's a scale. Also, the forums are generally for discussion, if you want to just post a quick lesson, it's a better idea to use UG's lesson submission.

If you have a problem with a mod decision, it's generally best to PM them instead of make a thread. If you're unfamiliar with this stuff I'd strongly suggest you read the rules!

Ok, good to know. Thank you.

I looked for a way to PM a mod but couldn't find it.

Are you a mod? Who are the mods?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
*reported*

This is a good way to get yourself banned dude...

Thanks. You're very helpful dude.
Quote by Virgman
Ok, good to know. Thank you.

I looked for a way to PM a mod but couldn't find it.

Are you a mod? Who are the mods?

Mods for any subforum are listed at the bottom right of the thread list, next to the "currently active users" box.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Mods for any subforum are listed at the bottom right of the thread list, next to the "currently active users" box.

I see it now. Thank you Dude Beeblebr.

So the thread was closed because it was in the wrong sub-forum?

It should have been in Musician Talk since it was about scales and not a guitar technique?