I just watched first Mortal Kombat movie to relive my childhood, and it was just as awesome as I remembered. The ending was badass, and it leads into a sequel.

The heroes think they win and now it's all fun and games, and throw a parade. Sonya Blade, Jax, Princess Kitana, and Lui Kang start marching. With the way Lui Kang is acting with his hand around Kitana we know he's going to bang Kitana later. He saved Earth after all, so he deserves it. Raidens wisecracking old ass is marching beside them looking like a highlander or some shit.

Then a badass demon looking thing from Netherealm, Shao Khan emerges within the sky with a skeleton on his f*cking head and shits on their parade, tells them he's taking their f*cking souls whether they like it or not, Raiden tells him he doesn't f*cking think so, they get in fighting stance. Boom, perfect ending.

I can't wait to relive the sequel and see what happens! So I turn it on. Sonya Blade is now different and ugly as f*ck. WTF happened to Veronica Vaughan?! Im not even straight and I know she's was smoking hot! Then Shao Khan emerges...as you f*cking kidding me?! This motherf*cker is a joke. What happened to that badass Netherealm thing? This dude looks like they hired the first white jock they found, put a f*cking toy plastic skeleton hat which costed 5 bucks on his head, and then said "action".

F*ck you. What a lame villian after that badass tease!

And not to mention was f*cking TERRIBLE compared to the first!

Yes, mad. I f*cking ruined my nostalgia high after watching the awesome first movie and now feel like puking.

I
go to the film thread
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Stop trolling, everyone knows the first was ****ing terrible as well. You watch it and laugh at how bad it is.

^ that said, they probably think it's a work of art, having complete shit tastes in movies and what not.
Sequels are never better. I thought that was common knowledge.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Pastafarian96
go to the film thread

pls don't
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by SGstriker
Sequels are never better. I thought that was common knowledge.

T2

Aliens

Godfather 2

Grease 2
the Mortal Kombat movies are really good, but the second was such a huge disappointment solely because they kill off Johnny Cage in the first two minutes of the film, he was the best part of the original
Quote by Pastafarian96
go to the film thread

actually I retract my statement - go to the anywhere that isn't UG.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat Lard
Flawless Victory

https://youtu.be/w6MWJPLj5-Q

I would destroy people with Smoke (and Sheeva). Ive gotten into legit fights with friends because once I start juggling them, I dont let up

i was a total champ with noob saibot getting 95% combos like its no big deal i'd legit rope-a-dope with my friends (back when we'd skip class get drunk and fire up old video games for shits) just siting back letting them think they've got me and then i'd hit them with that cheap ass disabler move and destroy them every single time lmao

sheeva was a pain in the ass since she had a better reach than everyone else without being a boss character easily my least fav character in the trilogy (i refuse to acknowledge the 3d era although they got their shit together recently ill admit)
Omg noob saibot! +1 on Sheevas reach. Get them with the ole 123uppercut and then a couple BODY slam after a couple more BODY slams. Sometimes link it with the added ROUNDHOUSES. Then youd let em get back and theyd get a little copy and out of nowhere DOWN UP DOWN UP you are TRAPPED FOREVER in my HELLISH WORLD. We heavily bullied our Cyrax using friend to the point where wed let him green rope us and get a little 4 hit combo in out of pity lol

Not gonna lie though, my friend would get me good with fkng Kabal. Then he'd rub it in with the mask remove finish him abd do a SCREECH in real life, along with hearing my dead ghosts footsteps run off where he'd listen harder with the Rock wrestler guy's ear pose. Fk that guy
Quote by Fat Lard
Flawless Victory

https://youtu.be/w6MWJPLj5-Q

I would destroy people with Smoke (and Sheeva). Ive gotten into legit fights with friends because once I start juggling them, I dont let up

Dude knows how to be badass and rock hard. Also dank dance moves
Wtf are the guys who said the first movie was bad. If you think that movie was bad you officially have did taste in movies. Its elitist people like you that are the reason movies today are so serious and so good damn pretentious oscar bait and make you want to vomit.

And OMG at reading the others stories about playing Mortal Kombat! Brings back the memories! I shit you not, I was a beast at MK 2, MK 3, and Ultimate MK 3. Your Noon Saibots and Smokes and Sheeva would have stood no chance against me and my Kung Lao, no chance.
L.O.L. SQUIRT Listen,

I would shove that damn sobrero hat so hard and far down your ass Kung Lao would look like a human umbrella or an anime lady drawn with beyond-proportional hips. I would proceed to break out Baraka and give you the ol' SHA SLICE SHA SLICE
Quote by Fat Lard
Omg noob saibot! +1 on Sheevas reach. Get them with the ole 123uppercut and then a couple BODY slam after a couple more BODY slams. Sometimes link it with the added ROUNDHOUSES. Then youd let em get back and theyd get a little copy and out of nowhere DOWN UP DOWN UP you are TRAPPED FOREVER in my HELLISH WORLD. We heavily bullied our Cyrax using friend to the point where wed let him green rope us and get a little 4 hit combo in out of pity lol

Not gonna lie though, my friend would get me good with fkng Kabal. Then he'd rub it in with the mask remove finish him abd do a SCREECH in real life, along with hearing my dead ghosts footsteps run off where he'd listen harder with the Rock wrestler guy's ear pose. Fk that guy

lmao the chirps you'd get whenever you'd lose were priceless your friend sounds like a (people's) champ

kabal was actually bullshit though guy would just trap you in that immobilizing twister, send one of those floor-razors towards you and catch you with a couple of jabs and an uppercut and just like that you're ****ed at least sheeva was fun to fight

Quote by radiogaga88
And OMG at reading the others stories about playing Mortal Kombat! Brings back the memories! I shit you not, I was a beast at MK 2, MK 3, and Ultimate MK 3. Your Noon Saibots and Smokes and Sheeva would have stood no chance against me and my Kung Lao, no chance.

haha no chance there smack that razor fedora off yr head pal
Yeah Sheeva was fun. Smoke was just for cold calculation and it sapped the dopamine high from every Flawless after a while.

Tekken was where it was at. Give me Tag Tourney one big character and one for speed Jax 2 and Roger or Paul-Law or whatever (dont even bring up Street Fighter to my ass, I tried playing that game maybe 3 times and... ALL JOYSTICKS?? Ok I get it that you competed and tourneys RICHIE but I dont know WHAT THE FK IM DOING
I agree with TS. First mortal kombat movie was great in more ways than one. Second mk movie sucked bad. I basically forced myself to enjoy it because I love mortal kombat, but it was truly terrible
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by MinterMan22

haha no chance there smack that razor fedora off yr head pal

Quote by Fat Lard
L.O.L. SQUIRT Listen,

I would shove that damn sobrero hat so hard and far down your ass Kung Lao would look like a human umbrella or an anime lady drawn with beyond-proportional hips. I would proceed to break out Baraka and give you the ol' SHA SLICE SHA SLICE

Lol @ you guys. I see we got some comedians in here! The fact you guys actually believe you could beat me at Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 is absolutely hilarious. The odds you guys would have at defeating me would literally be 0%. Literally not a chance in hell of you guys winning.

And trust me, I am not kidding when I say that. A lot of people say "lol no way you guys could beat me!" online all the time, and they are just saying it to have some fun and trash talk, or they have foolish ego. I am not playing when I say I would mop the floor with you guys and you would have your asses handed to you. Your smiles would be wiped off in horror after your egos are crushed.

Again, I'm not playing around, I am honestly THAT good at those games. I will readily admit I suck at most games. I will easily admit you guys would whoop my ass at almost any other games in existence, including the 3D Mortal Kombats (but those were all complete f*cking trash minus 9, so I never tried to get good at them at them in the first place)...

But when it comes to Mortal Kombat 2 and Mortal Kombat 3, I have completely MASTERED them. Those are the only games I have ever mastered. You literally have not a chance in hell at defeating me. And I don't need to use Kung Lao to do it to you. I can pick ANY character in those games, and you still would have your asses handed to you. You stand literally 0% chance at winning against me, even at winning 1 round. No matter which character I choose, no matter which character you choose, no matter how many tries you attempt. You WILL be humbled.

God, I wish they would release an HD remaster on PS4 with online so I could demolish you guys and post the results in this thread!
lmao i legit havent played in years and im still certain i could spank you at mk3 i wouldnt even have to be one of those move spamming robot bastards just smash your face in with jax while chatting up the room cause literally no effort needed here on my part you have no idea bud lets go
Quote by radiogaga88
T2

Aliens

Godfather 2

Grease 2

Nope.

Not even close

LOL

You must be on drugs.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Nope.

Not even close

LOL

You must be on drugs.

Nah, he's right about Aliens. Much better than the first.