I have a 2012 Gibson ES-355 BB King Lucille model. This has the small knurled screws on the tail piece to allow easy intonation adjustment. My problem is that I have the saddles in the tail piece moved as far forward as they will go, and the intonation is still off slightly.

I tried raising the tail piece a bit to effectively shorten the strings, but I don't want to do that too much, as it's my understanding that the angle of the strings from the bridge to the tail piece has some effect on sound. Also, it doesn't look like that tail piece is designed to sit very high off the top of the guitar.

Any suggestions as to how to dial the intonation in a bit further?
The TP-6 tailpiece is for fine-tuning. It has nothing to do with intonation.

If you need to raise the bridge more, go ahead and do it. If the break angle becomes a problem that's not a hard fix either. It probably won't be, though. The TP-6 is a bit more forgiving because the way it holds the strings lets them "face" towards the bridge instead of being held in place and then bend once at the tailpiece and again at the bridge.

Anyway, do what you have to in order to intonate properly. You can flip the bridge, make sure the nut is proper (unusual, but worth a check) and tweak the bridge height.
Those aren't saddles in the TP-6 tailpiece. The saddles you need to be moving are in the bridge itself.

The TP-6 is a fine tuning tailpiece.
Here is the bridge part of the guitar

http://www.stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Electric_Guitar/Tune-o-matic_Bridges/

In most of those shots you will see 6 screws directly under and behind the saddles. Those are the intonation adjustment screws. The screws on the TP-6 tailpiece are for fine tuning.

If you need to intonate the guitar use the screws in the bridge, not the tailpiece.

Sharp is too short.

If you don't have quite enough adjustment room, you can turn the saddle around facing the other direction and get more adjustment room.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Thanks for the replies. With the guitar being black, I didn't even see the screws on the bridge. Interesting design.
Those are the ones, just remember if you don't have enough adjustment room, you can turn the saddles around facing the other way for a little more. I've had to do it with a couple of mine, it works fine. Take the screw completely out, turn the saddle around, replace everything.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by Monkeyleg
Thanks for the replies. With the guitar being black, I didn't even see the screws on the bridge. Interesting design.

This just made me realize I have WAY too many black guitars.