https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGiiOEIe8Us
I started with a Pedaltrain Nano ($50) and set out to build everything on top of that. The power supply is a combination of a One Spot wall adapter ($20) and a Goodlyke Power-All daisy chain ($8). The pedals include a Mooer Thunderball bass fuzz and Rowin LT-900 tuner (both for a total of $88), a Joyo 6-Band EQ ($30), and a Behringer Compressor Sustainer CS-400 ($25). The patch cables were Chromacast 6" cables ($12). The total for the entire project came to $233.
Thoughts?
Last edited by UseYourThumb at Mar 29, 2015,
yikes... I owned a pod for awhile but could never get a quality sound out of it. I'm not a fan of processors unless you're going all out and getting something decent.
Cool stuff but there's a dedicated forum for bass things on this website. You might get more replies there.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by UseYourThumb
yikes... I owned a pod for awhile but could never get a quality sound out of it. I'm not a fan of processors unless you're going all out and getting something decent.

Trick A is to run them into a full-range frequency response cabinet, and if you're running a bass, Trick B is to give them enough power (POWAHHH!). And Trick C is to have a Bass Pod XT (or an X3) rather than a standard XT.
i think that the money could have been allocated differently. instead of that board, you could easily make one for $10, and put the difference in either getting the behringer off of the board for something better.

it looks nice, but i feel that a lot of what is on there isn't stuff i would gig with. i would agree with dspellman and that a pod would serve you better for that budget.

but i do commend you on making something you like. and enjoy.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i think that the money could have been allocated differently. instead of that board, you could easily make one for $10, and put the difference in either getting the behringer off of the board for something better.

it looks nice, but i feel that a lot of what is on there isn't stuff i would gig with. i would agree with dspellman and that a pod would serve you better for that budget.

but i do commend you on making something you like. and enjoy.

Thanks. The Behringer really isn't as bad as people think. It works very well as a compression. I preferred it over the boss equivalent...
I re-uploaded the video without the music in the background. It makes for some awkward moments but at least you can hear me. Hopefully I can get better at this! haha