Page 1 of 2
in this thread we will discuss SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS 🎷

-if for the rest of yr life you could only listen to SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS, which would you pick SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?
-what style of jams does yr fav artist do a better job at making SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?
-which do you prefer to listen to when you are #cooking SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?
-if you are falling in love with a hunny and wanna take yr relationship to the next level and maybe hold her hand all day, what would be yr soundtrack to the day SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?

tags: #bringingbackversusthreads2k15 #steviewonder #slowjams #vs #fastjams #slowjamsvsfastjams #regina #cooking #viper #holdinghands2k15 #eating #minterman22 #ugclassic #goldenera #sadboysundays #flavortown #allonsy
slow jams are boring jams, fast jams always and forever
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

definitely fast jams.

except for falling in love with a hunny cuz Ergs love songs are all mostly mid-tempo.

fast jams are best for getting shit done. gimmie some fast Descendents, Government Warning, and some Bouncing Souls when i have shit to do and that shit gets done.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
fast jamz m8 if the girl can't handle the fast jamzz then she cant handle me LOL
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
fast jamz m8 if the girl can't handle the fast jamzz then she cant handle me LOL

because you finish really fast?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
More often than not I prefer SLOW JAMS
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
what about SLOW RIDES AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0

halfway through this song! the best part's on its way!!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
what about SLOW RIDES AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*slow ride*

came here to post this, guess I actually have to answer questions now

fast jams
fast jams
depends on the 'ingredients'
depends on my hunny.
Fast jams are great, but they can get me pretty amped and rowdy. They make me speed in my car too which is illegal. Slow jams are safer because I don't speed to them and they're more conducive to making a sex.
#DTWD
Quote by Fat Lard
I change my answer to SLOW JAMS. I don't thrust past 80bpm, hmu doom chicks

#DTWD
Strawberry jams

I like both fast and slow jams so I'll say Mid-paced jams. That way you can still have lively-feeling jams and doom-feeling jams and eat some strawberry jams on toast while you're at it.

I don't care that Mid-paced wasn't an option.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i never made secks LOL
KIFFLOM
1. Fast
2. I don't have a favorite artist
3. Fast because dancing in the ******* is the best thing ever
4. Slow
cat
Quote by MinterMan22
-if you are falling in love with a hunny and wanna take yr relationship to the next level and maybe hold her hand all day, what would be yr soundtrack to the day SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?

i already have playlists prepared for this instance. one slow, one fast, all jams
i don't know why i feel so dry
Slow jams and in-between-slow-and-fast jams FTW
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
definitely fast jams.

except for falling in love with a hunny cuz Ergs love songs are all mostly mid-tempo.

fast jams are best for getting shit done. gimmie some fast Descendents, Government Warning, and some Bouncing Souls when i have shit to do and that shit gets done.

nice
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
lemme retweet that #steviewonder yo

nice
Quote by eGraham
More often than not I prefer SLOW JAMS

ok i am happy for you
Quote by jakesmellspoo

damn
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
halfway through this song! the best part's on its way!!

nice
Quote by Fat Lard
MID-tempo JAMS #thrusts4Autopsy

this was not an option your choices are SLOW JAMS vs FAST JAMS alright
Quote by Jackintehbox
i'll LET THE MUSIC DO THE TALKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g97meJ4YS4o

this thread is about SLOW JAMS vs FAST JAMS. this is not a jam
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

yeah

Quote by primusfan

omg yes
Quote by Jon777
Slow jams, sometimes you just gotta chill ya know?

lets chill ok
Quote by sonic_hippy
i never made secks LOL

nice
Quote by guitarxo
Fast because dancing in the ******* is the best thing ever

right????
Quote by Eastwinn
i already have playlists prepared for this instance. one slow, one fast, all jams

this is the most important part
Quote by sonic_hippy
i never made secks LOL

nice

tags: #vibez #slowjams #smooth #fastjams #focus #kįtchen #whippedcream #vsthreads #replytothread #viper
>if for the rest of yr life you could only listen to SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS, which would you pick SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?

mintz why would you make me pick i cant pick

-what style of jams does yr fav artist do a better job at making SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?

they do both equally well

-which do you prefer to listen to when you are #cooking SLOW JAMS vs. FAST JAMS?

that depends on the food. like if you got a stew goin you need SLOW JAMS cuz you gotta let that shit simmer

maybe SLOW JAMS, but also some FAST JAMS because FAST JAMS tend to be more upbeat
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Slow, because it's more likely to have more groove...

...and you can still play fast, yeah? I mean, fast over slow works better than slow over fast...
definitly slow, I have my spotify lists like that.
one list for slow, one list for fast, one list to contain them all
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 2