umm i think this should be in the subforum called "original recordings"

but goddamnit the song's pretty great , love the Iron Maiden-ish vibe

overall mix is pretty good in my opinion (I'm not a pro though)

only fault i could find was the lack of reverb in the lead tone...

btw which part of India are you guys from ?
Thanks man! and sorry for not posting it in the right sub-forum!

We are from a city called Visakhapatnam in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

We are also in the process of recording our first EP. It should be out in a couple of months.

This is the link to our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/againstevil.india

You can follow us for more updates!

Cheers!
Quote by shsnk666
Thanks man! and sorry for not posting it in the right sub-forum!

We are from a city called Visakhapatnam in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

We are also in the process of recording our first EP. It should be out in a couple of months.

This is the link to our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/againstevil.india

You can follow us for more updates!

Cheers!

Vizag is a beautiful place I've been there a couple of times for holidays...I'm from Kolkata...

I'm not on facebook at the moment , do you guys have a soundcloud / bandcamp profile ?
You already know it's in the wrong forum section, so I won't chastise you for that (you acknowledged the mistake, it's all good now) and I've gotta say - that's a really cool song.

Not sure what the music scene is like over there, but it's always refreshing to hear rock and metal from distant corners of the globe, have a like on FB from me
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Thanks a lot man!

The rock/metal music scene in India is growing rapidly. There are a lot of good bands from around here.
Holy shit, haven't heard something like this on here for a long time.
Sounds pretty decent, but you guys should change things up a bit more. I kinda got bored of the main riff halfway through the song.
..I was watching my death.