Hey guys,

Im in a spot of bother in building my res o glas guitar, I've ordered the body from a seller off of ebay who I believe originally purchased it from Guitar Kits USA. My problem is that I dont have any of the pick up rings that they sell and dont really have the budget to go and purchase some from America. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of how I can mount the pick ups onto the body without the special rings, or if you guys know where I can purchase some in England for cheap

Many thanks,
Rhys
I'm pretty sure most guitar stores can order you pickup rings. They don't cost much either so I don't know how you got that idea. Shouldn't cost more than 3-4p.

You could even get a set in any color you like from ebay if you feel like going that route.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm pretty sure most guitar stores can order you pickup rings. They don't cost much either so I don't know how you got that idea. Shouldn't cost more than 3-4p.

You could even get a set in any color you like from ebay if you feel like going that route.

So they could order me special ones for the res o glas body, I'd assume they would be created without a need for routing right?

Cheers,
Rhys
I'm confused. Are you asking for pickup rings for regular mounted humbuckers or is this a specialized size? Because custom made pickup rings are a little bit harder to come by.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.