Alright then, So recently I went to a concert and found a really cool and beautiful song that I really really want to play on my acoustic guitar. The only problem with this is, There is literally nothing i have been able to find about how to play this song the correct way. It's called "Not Right Now" by Jason Gray. I've been working on figuring it out for a while now, and I have made basically no progress. So I figured I would reach out into the forums and see if anybody would be able to help me out with this thing. It's a finger-style song, and it might be in an alternate tuning but im not sure. Anyways, there are a few videos on Youtube of him playing the song, and I feel like my best bet right now is going through and figuring it out from those. I've linked a couple of these videos here, and there are actually quite a few others from various view points. Thank you to anyone and everyone who is willing to try and help me out with this! Song Video Official Song Video
Last edited by rileym7299 at Mar 16, 2015,
hey, just a heads-up: you might want to post this in another part of the forum (Tab Talk, I think?). typically these sorts of posts don't get much attention here in the pit.

good luck.
Open C (CGCGCE)

That's all I could be arsed to do, sorry

Tempo might be off on the guitar pro file, I couldnt be bothered to get it perfect
Attachments:
song or wtevz.gp5
Last edited by sam b at Mar 16, 2015,