Hey,

I've got an electronic drum kit I've been playing with for a while now.

I'm looking for some original recordings to jam with and try and put some original beats to.

Send me your original recording's (anything without drums already in the mix!!!) and I will do my best to lay a drum track to it! When I'm done I'll send it back and see what you think. If you like it and want to use it, awesome! If you hate it, well at least it didn't cost you anything! I'll also be sure to give feedback on your recording (if you want it)

Doesn't have to be a full song, even if it's just a cool riff or something!

I make no claims to be skilled or even remotely good! Do not get your hopes up for anything mind blowing! This is mostly for practice for myself and to get some feedback!

I know there's a lot of people with material and no drummers to collaborate with! If you have a specific idea in mind for how you want the drums to sound let me know and I'll do my best!

Due to my limited skills I might only be able to get 1-2 songs done a day AT THE VERY BEST! I have no idea if I will get any interest at all in this, so this might not even be an issue!

Blast beats are NOT on the menu! (not because I hate them, but because I suck at them)

Open to all genres! This does not mean I'm any good all genres....but it does mean I'll do my best nonetheless!

More exclamation marks for good measure!!!!