If YOU and 1 guy were STRANDED on a DESERTED ISLAND, would you do anything sexual?

Page 1 of 2
Hypothetically speaking of course: No "This would never happen to me" crap, please.

Okay, lets say you have survived an accident, along with 1 other guy, who you did not know before the accident. You both are stranded on a completely deserted island, in the middle of nowhere, with no phone or tools.

Years pass. And you have never seen any vehicles. It looks like your will NEVER be found

The guy you are stranded with is gay, he is the same age as you, and is very attractive.

Would you ever consider doing ANYTHING sexual, in any form, with him at that point?

For me I would have to look at this situation in reverse since I'm gay. I honestly do not think I would do anything sexual with a women . Even a blowjob I would not enjoy because I am not in any way attracted to women. Plus masturbation exists, so would bother? I don't understand how someone can be so desperate that they have sex with a gender they aren't attracted to (aka prison), but it does exist...Thought about this happening to me, and wondered what other people would do.
Last edited by radiogaga88 at Mar 16, 2015,
Yeah, being stranded on an island isn't gonna make me any gayer, so no.

NOT THAT ID BE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE because I have a very beautiful, possibly 16 year old waifu waiting for me on my computer at home.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard
Id keep him guessing so he'd bring me things like coconuts and bamboo for helping me make my pad.

yeah youd know all about that
If I was attracted to men, I wouldn't need to be stranded on an island to have sex with one.
Quote by metal4eva_22
THIS would NEVER happen to ME.

LOL are you SURE?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
if we're both into it, sure. in a normal situation, I think I'd be ok with anyone I find attractive regardless of what parts they have (though I can't say for sure with my limited actual experience), but in a "desperate" situation like this...

wait I didn't read all of the op
and is very attractive.

yes I would
How did we survive for years in a desert?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Not after years, I'd do it right away before he had any facial hair.

I like my men slight and clean.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yeah probably

years pass

Probably would have had sex with him in a week of winding up on the island. I'm not choosy when it comes to gender during sex.

I could never love him though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Eh why the **** not.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i like nuts
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

probably not

unless i was stranded with chris pratt i guess

and even then probably not

Quote by Masquirina

what is this

it looks very jhonen vasquez
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by behind_you
nobody can say for sure

Perhaps a 'social experiment' might be useful.

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
NO because NO.

I haven't gotten laid in like 3 years. I can go without sexual experiences with other people.

now, if my hands were chopped off...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Do girls with penises count? Even then I probably wouldn't unless I was really out of my mind.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by supersac
wouldnt be the first time some dude blows me
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah, probably.

Quote by Primus2112
what is this

it looks very jhonen vasquez

Daria. Come on, mayng.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Mar 17, 2015,
idk if I did it would need to be an in the moment thing for me to decide.

I'm like a one or a two on the Kinsey scale if that answers your question.
It genuinely matters to me whether or not I'm closer to a 1 or a 2, just out of pure interest
Of course, I'd have sex with this attractive dude if he was just in my bedroom also though if he was into it,
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

would you even still have a sex drive if you were in a desperate survival situation?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
would you even still have a sex drive if you were in a desperate survival situation?

duh
Quote by whywefight
It genuinely matters to me whether or not I'm closer to a 1 or a 2, just out of pure interest

In order to really know I'd have to actually be sexually active.
Page 1 of 2