Has anyone ever heard or played any of these before?

Some guy was ranting on about them as being PRS copy's but from the specs and price they look pretty well made and very nice.

Handmade in Poland then shipped over here.

Ive got my eye on one of these http://www.dv247.com/guitars/fame-forum-ii-sd-6-string-electric-guitar-transparent-natural-satin--206912

But just wondered if anyone had any experience with one first hand before I think about them any more.

Thanks
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
^ Yeah as you said they're supposedly made in Poland (by Mayones? Not sure.). I was looking into them a while ago but I always chickened out as I couldn't try them. And I don't really like MusicStore as a company, which didn't really give me any incentive to take a chance. (DV247 is owned by MusicStore now.)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Only thing i can see is the 2 years 0% finance option. Apart from that there isn't much else.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Dave's right - made in Danzig at the Mayones factory.

The Fame brand itself is one of MusicStore's in-house brands and covers a lot of different equipment from many different places either made specifically for them or often just rebranded but the Fame guitars all seem to come from this source.

Haven't played any myself but I can give you a summary of the MusicStore website blurb as it doesn't seem to be in English:

It says that the aim of the brand is to replicate the quality and specs of some of the higher end US made guitars (yeah, duh PRS) but without the shipping costs to Europe. They also try to keep the costs down as Poland is cheaper than other places in Europe and they have invested heavily in the Mayones factory since the end of communism. The Fame brand started in the early 90's and all the standard guitars are hand finished (note it doesn't say hand built) by a team of 20 or so employees using high quality European woods, Schaller hardware/electronics and Bartolini pickups.

One thing to note is that the guitars can be customised to your wish (eg - names/logos on the fingerboard, different finishes, bridges, tailpieces, trems, pickups etc) so if you're looking for something very specific or a custom guitar with a "PRS-ish look" they might be a good European option. Hope this helps!

Overall I find MusicStore ok but I agree with Dave in that I've had to wait on one occasion months for a case I'd ordered as part of a Dot set to arrive but that seemed to be shipping problems from outside the EU and to their credit they did keep me informed and not just chop it out of the order which would have been a lot cheaper for them.
^ They messed me about a bit after I'd ordered and got some faulty kit. Not answering emails etc., sent me back an amp which they'd "repaired" which was actually in worse condition than when I sent it to them, and then refusing to give a refund because it had been "too long" (despite it being their fault it was too long).

There was a thread on the fretboard (UK guitar forum) where something similar happened to someone else who bought from them from within the UK.

Some of the cheaper fame guitars might not be made in Poland (or at least they aren't completely clear where they're made, which always makes me suspicious). Not exactly sure where the cutoff point is, but to be fair a lot do spell out in black-and-white that they're made in poland.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Im gonna give it a miss I think then and stick with the Jackson I want.

No point in skipping something I know I want.

Thanks both for the info/feedback though guys

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals