Can you elaborate please? I didn't get any of that
If you want to know the main open chords they are:-
A,E,D,Am,Em,Dm,C,G

there is also F,E7,D7,A7
Well learning chords and strumming songs is the first thing you want to work on.

The chords are the building blocks for your songs, they give you the harmony. The strumming delivers the rhythm and together they are the accompaniment for your or someone else’s singing voice which in turn provides the melody.

The 8 chords every beginner guitar player should learn first are: C – A – G – E – D – Am – Em – Dm. (you can memorize the first 5 open major chords by the word CAGED)

With these chords alone you can play an endless amount of songs. For example there are about a zillion songs that use this chord progression: G – D – Em – C (also called the I – V – vi – IV progression).
Which chords you learn when starting out depends on the bands and styles you want to play. If you are an acoustic strummer stick with the CAGED chords to begin with with. If you are a rock or metal player, you can leave learning 7th chords for a bit. Master standard tuning and drop d tuning power chords plus the power chord sus2.

Too many guitarists learn things which they will never play especially in the beginning.
Get a free copy of my eBook at Guitar Domination

If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can happen through music.
Jimi Hendrix