Hello Forum!

It has been a long time since I posted anything, and usually people here are very receptive, so i'm glad to be back!

Anyway, here is a cover of Thanks for the Memories from FOB (also known as Thnks Fr Th Mmrs). A really interesting song to cover, mainly because of the orchestral arrangements, the spanish-flamenco-like brigde, and the AMAZING vocals from Patrick. I think that was the most fun part to record, I ended using around 12 tracks just for the vocals.

I would gladly receive any constructive criticism regarding vocal technique, guitar and general recording quality, and anything that you would like to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBelsPWhylI

The first orchestral arrangement may sound kind of lame, but I only had the basic instruments from Garageband, nothing too fancy.

C4C of course, i'll do my best to give a good criticism too.

Thanks a lot!
The performances sound great, only issue I had with the vocals was during the chorus I feel like a bit more chest could be pushed into the voice.

Other than the performance, I feel like this could have been mixed better.
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.