Page 1 of 2
kanye west to headline glastonbury??? just totally **** right off i mean what the actual ****!!!
whoa i mean whoa dats crazy
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Headlining Glastonbury? That's a powerful position to be in. No one man should have all that power.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
lol @ TS, stuck in the past of white music
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Who cares. Get with the times.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sometimes if i stand up too fast i get a little woozy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
@ steve_muse white music? lol wtf is "white" music if it werent for "black" music none of us would even be here
Yea but you're obvs complaining from an outdated rockist perspective. Kanye is great and puts on great shows, he's perfect for Glastonbury
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Yea but you're obvs complaining from an outdated rockist perspective. Kanye is great and puts on great shows, he's perfect for Glastonbury

yeah
After Jay Z, Shakira and Beyonce(being @ glasto) why is it a thing to moan about this?
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Life = ruined
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
wasn't everyone bitching about metallica headlining last year?
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
wasn't everyone bitching about metallica headlining last year?

if so, it was probably for a good reason (ie. metallica being awful)
I don't care. I think Kanye is pretty shit but I'm not going to Glastonbury it's for wankers so I don't give a shit.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I don't care. I think Kanye is pretty shit but I'm not going to Glastonbury it's for wankers so I don't give a shit.

You should defs be going then m8

#rekt
It's my day off, what should I do, guys? My wife's got the car, so probably stuck in the house.
Quote by JustRooster
It's my day off, what should I do, guys? My wife's got the car, so probably stuck in the house.

You could learn to play guitar?

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by SMH07
You should defs be going then m8

#rekt

omg #banter

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
omg #banter

Parred u to fuk tbh m8
I saw Kanye West live in Manchester in 2006. He was very unprofessional. Throughout the concert he complained that members of the audience were putting him off and complained that the production staff weren't up to the job. This was infront of a crowd of nearly 20,000 people. I only went because I was chaperoning my younger sister and her friends. It was £25 a ticket so not too expensive but with todays ticket prices I can see alot of people getting pi55ed off if he still acts the same way on stage.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
I don't see what the big deal is.

Kanye is absolutely one of the best modern artists in music right now, considering all the awful shit they're currently pumping out to the masses otherwise. I mean, we're constantly bombarded with "Let It Go", "Shake It Off", "Uptown Funk", and whatever bullshit Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus are shitting out, I'd say Kanye is a pretty good alternative.

Also, if the way he acts seriously offends you, then you need to grow a pair. Doing outrageous things is what musicians have been doing forever (and praised for) and all of a sudden Kanye is the asshole?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Speaking exclusively to NME, the man behind the petition Neil Lonsdale, said: "Glastonbury needs upbeat major artists. Glastonbury is an institution. It is expected that it has the biggest names. The biggest performers. Kanye does not represent that."

He added: "I fought the temptation to scream and instead opted to hurl my iPhone across the room. Two years ago we had The Rolling Stones playing the Saturday night, and this year we get Kanye West? It's an outrage!"

Lonsdale also revealed that he's never been to Glastonbury before.

toplel
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Must be on the main stage, I'll be sure to be somewhere else then. Plenty of things to do there
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I don't see what the big deal is.

Kanye is absolutely one of the best modern artists in music right now, considering all the awful shit they're currently pumping out to the masses otherwise. I mean, we're constantly bombarded with "Let It Go", "Shake It Off", "Uptown Funk", and whatever bullshit Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus are shitting out, I'd say Kanye is a pretty good alternative.

Yeah it's not really an alternative when it's just as shit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Trowzaa
toplel

Wow that guy is a massive cunt.
Quote by SMH07
Wow that guy is a massive cunt.

born in le wrong generation
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
born in le wrong generation

I like how he mentions the Rolling Stones even though their performance was absolutely ****ing terrible.
I also effects who goes to the festival, and what kind of vibe it has from those who attend. As far as smelly hippies go, that's what I expect as usual, I just don't like when it turns into more of a fan entertainment crowd than a music loving crowd.
I'd rather watch Kanye do some crazy shit than watch some washed up rockers trying not to drop dead on stage.

Oh, and Kanye is brilliant.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by steve_muse

you mean when he claims to be a the greatest artist of all time or when he tells people in wheelchairs to jump? man has zero stage presence come at me bro.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
If you dont like Kanye West, **** you.

Tour would be a great opportunity to hear stuff from his new album, though. Only've heard 'All Day' so far abd dont care for it (stopped trying to grow to like it after hearing it maybe 4 times), but its bound two be an amazing release/show regardless
Quote by TommyNuts
kanye west to headline glastonbury??? just totally **** right off i mean what the actual ****!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3DlIrvoHg

But also: meh he's a massive international star, arguably one of the biggest names in the music business. I don't really see the issue. (although he is quite famous for being a moody petulant dick though, but that's neither here nor there).
Glastonbury has a reputation for having something for everyone, there's a massive range of other acts and stuff going on if you don't like Kanye.

Also, anyone from the UK: there's loads of full sets from the weekend so far on iPlayer. Get on it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/b007r6vx

I recommend Jon Hopkins, Jessie Ware, Caribou, Hot Chip, Benjamin Booker, Glass Animals, Jamie xx, SBTRKT, Chet Faker, Circa Waves, Young Father, Ella Eyre, Clean Bandit, Rudimental, Everything Everything, Ben Howard, The Libertines, George Ezra... well basically, there's load of good shit.
The BBC has a colossal hard-on for Glastonbury.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2