Page 1 of 2
...it's the common contempt of all Pit-goers for that individual that really keeps us together?

Really. Think about it. The true comradeship of the pit only arises when shitting on that one asshole user that everyone hates. From fassa, through idkwhatimdoing, and most recently, APileOfDeadCops. These are the users that truly bring The Pit together; yet we always find a way to ban them, like a cop profiling drivers and nitpicking for any little thing to warrant pulling them over and searching. We hate these users so much. But we obsess over our objects of hatred, watching their every move, increasing their infamy with every reply to their god-awful threads. Think about it. We UGers disagree on lots of things. The one thing that every single one of us share is our blind, unthinking, unadulterated hatred for the scapegoat of the time.

Then we ban them, get rid of them, reminisce about them, and wait patiently for the next moron to blast himself into our view with his/her sheer idiocy.

You can say that their nonsense is ruining this forum. But really, it's the only thing holding us together.

Thank you.

Josh Garcia for next goat tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
cant tell me wat to do m8
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Don't blame me, blame the mods.

Edit: Also, I never hated him. I just thought he was dumb for doing dumb things.
It gets old after a while, anyways. I stopped caring around the time he was talking about Dave or whatever.

Besides, he was probably going to get banned eventually anyways (I think I recall Disarm said he wanted to do it). And if not, he was probably legitimately going to leave UG once he had his thrill anyways.

I'd say the same applies to all future scapegoats.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Josh Garcia for next goat tho.
I thought you were my friend.

Not like there's enough people that hate me here anyways.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 18, 2015,
I always laugh when I see someone write "stop making stupid threads!" No matter how dumb it may be what would we do without them.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

tl;dr: The New Testament

/edge
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
So everybody saying they love these guys isn't just some inside joke, and they don't seriously forget completely about them in a month?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I guess I'll have to be the new scapegoat, I had goats for most of my childhood so I know how to act like one.

Maa.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
...it's the common contempt of all Pit-goers for that individual that really keeps us together?

Really. Think about it. The true comradeship of the pit only arises when shitting on that one asshole user that everyone hates. From fassa, through idkwhatimdoing, and most recently, APileOfDeadCops. These are the users that truly bring The Pit together; yet we always find a way to ban them, like a cop profiling drivers and nitpicking for any little thing to warrant pulling them over and searching. We hate these users so much. But we obsess over our objects of hatred, watching their every move, increasing their infamy with every reply to their god-awful threads. Think about it. We UGers disagree on lots of things. The one thing that every single one of us share is our blind, unthinking, unadulterated hatred for the scapegoat of the time.

Then we ban them, get rid of them, reminisce about them, and wait patiently for the next moron to blast himself into our view with his/her sheer idiocy.

You can say that their nonsense is ruining this forum. But really, it's the only thing holding us together.

Thank you.

this is what I keep trying to say and this is why they don't usually get banned immediately but they have to fall at some point for there to be a satisfying climax to the tension they cause. it's like a never-ending soap opera where you need a regular villain in the show who gets killed off after a time and then replaced by a new villain.

anyway, I've already seen a few new users who could be the next pit annoyance.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Of course, you know, long term he will go down in the anals of the pit as a legend, now, watch. A year from now rumors of his accidental demise via lawnmower (or train) will begin, some people will be begging to unban him after two; recalling his antics as merely mischievous but the golden years of the pit, and in ten years he will be our God.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

You guys are so wishey washey its hilarious.

"Lol fuk u get bannd"

"O no u guse hes band now i feel bad waaah waaah"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Next year he will be a top 100 UG'er and I will not.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by SaintsofNowhere

But what would internet forums be useful for without the ability to incessantly voice the hatred of someone without consequence? There's always something about our lives that pisses us off, and we need an excuse to take our anger out. Nobody actually hates scapegoats and nobody ever has, we just pretend to hate them and try to rationalise that hatred, to disguise our real motives for hating them.

Simple really.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 18, 2015,
Quote by theguitarist

Well thank the pit-gods for that.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
The sarcasm stopped being sarcastic a long time ago.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by theguitarist
this is what I keep trying to say and this is why they don't usually get banned immediately but they have to fall at some point for there to be a satisfying climax to the tension they cause. it's like a never-ending soap opera where you need a regular villain in the show who gets killed off after a time and then replaced by a new villain.

We still got Neo as the main enemy though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
But I like neo. He's like one of those chihuahuas that barks and barks and secretly wants to bite your head off but also sits in the corner whenever he just feels like hating life.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
But I like neo. He's like one of those chihuahuas that barks and barks and secretly wants to bite your head off but also sits in the corner whenever he just feels like hating life.

Thats.... actually a wonderful description

Quote by metal4eva_22
I remember when I was the scapegoat. Good times.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 18, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I disagree. What really brings us together is pedantry on the English language.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
...it's the common shared contempt of all Pit-goers for that individual that really keeps us together?*

Really.** Think about it. The true comradeshipof the pit The Pit only arises is only present when we're shitting on that one asshole user that whom everyone hates. From fassa Fassa, through to idkwhatimdoing, and most recently, APileOfDeadCops.** These are the users that who truly bring The Pit together,. yet We always find a way reason to ban them, like a cop profiling drivers and nitpicking for any little thing to warrant pulling them over and searching. We hate these users so much, but*** we obsess over our objects of hatred, watching their every move, increasing their infamy with every reply to their god-awful threads. Think about it. We UGers disagree on lots of things. The one thing that every single one of us share is our blind, unthinking, unadulterated hatred for the scapegoat of the time.

Then we ban someone bans them****, get rid of them,****** reminisce about them, and wait patiently for the next moron to blast himself oneself**** into our view with his/her**** sheer idiocy.

You can say that their***** nonsense is ruining this forum. But really, it's the only thing holding us together.

Thank you.

*Please note that the syntax makes your meaning unclear. A more suitable sentence would be:

"when what brings us together is our shared contempt for that individual?"
**Fragment
***Two sentences were merged into one for better flow, though it is grammatically fine.
****Alternatively, sort out the pronoun case since the subject in the previous sentence is "them."
*****Pronoun case. Is it "them" or "him/her?"
******Redundant

Will a mod please ban our current scapegoat, SaintsofNowhere, for not knowing how to properly speak English?
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 18, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola

Will a mod please ban our current scapegoat, SaintsofNowhere, for not knowing how to properly speak English?

No.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If deadcops had been actually funny and amusing it'd be different, but he was just straight up 16 year old obnoxious.

Or maybe it's just that I'm out of touch with my inner 16 yr old self...
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by theguitarist

The Pit being some incognito soap opera makes a lot of sense and explains a lot of things
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
if they were never banned, we wouldn't remember them for their golden era
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Which is exactly why this forum is so boring. It's all #madbantz and #sickburns. I'm a fan of that sort of roast humor, but goddamn does it get lame when those are the only jokes being made.

Edit:
Quote by chrismendiola
and wait patiently for the next moron to blast himself oneself

Oh dear lawd please tell me you don't actually use the world "oneself."
Last edited by archangels at Mar 18, 2015,
intelligent... Master... Sweetheart.

We are talking about apileofdeadcops not whoever you are thinking of.
Quote by Fat Lard
How could you??

He's still thinking about Jennifer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Wormholes

We are talking about apileofdeadcops not whoever you are thinking of.

Yes let us remind you this is a guy that posted a picture of his scruds after he had shat in them.

Quote by metal4eva_22
The man knew when he was in the wrong. And he shared his stories with us to help us better ourselves and not make the same mistakes that he did. We slowly grew to love him, and who knows what amazing stories could have came in the future! Don't act like yall's first posts didn't suck balls (or hell, even yr current posts )

Quote by Nero Galon
Yes let us remind you this is a guy that posted a picture of his scruds after he had shat in them.

wut?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Fat Lard
Yet sadly... SOME people like to be bullies and snitch, for ego boosts.
For ego boosts? Seriously?

Where did you even come up with such a stupid assumption?

Its true, I am guilty of being a snitch, I guess. But I wouldn't say that makes me a bully (because again, for the thousandth freaking time, I only wanted to know who he really was) and it certainty does NOT mean I'm looking to boost my ego.

If I HAVE to give a reason as to why I did it, I guess I'll just say because I could. I've mentioned I'm slightly OCD like that and not proud of it, but if I can bust a multi, I'm probably not going to keep it a secret.

Bro, you really got to work on these things. I keep trying to convince myself "Maybe I was wrong about Fat Lard. Maybe he's not as bad as I initially thought". But when you make comments like these, it makes it harder for me to do that.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
For ego boosts? Seriously?

Where did you even come up with such a stupid assumption?

Its true, I am guilty of being a snitch, I guess. But I wouldn't say that makes me a bully (because again, for the thousandth freaking time, I only wanted to know who he really was) and it certainty does NOT mean I'm looking to boost my ego.

If I HAVE to give a reason as to why I did it, I guess I'll just say because I could. I've mentioned I'm slightly OCD like that and not proud of it, but if I can bust a multi, I'm probably not going to keep it a secret.

Bro, you really got to work on these things. I keep trying to convince myself "Maybe I was wrong about Fat Lard. Maybe he's not as bad as I initially thought". But when you make comments like these, it makes it harder for me to do that.

This post is a mess.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
This post is a mess.

like ur face
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2